• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It's rather troubling that it appears as if we have another bungled alcohol issue in the greater Indianapolis area. This time, a child was involved. How was Mr. Dine able to refuse a test after an officer requests it? Was blood drawn?

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Typical. He needs to be tossed out on his arse. The lack of criminal charges is sickening---the fact that he is still on the streets is a testament to how these matters are handled.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Typical. He needs to be tossed out on his arse. The lack of criminal charges is sickening---the fact that he is still on the streets is a testament to how these matters are handled.

Here we go. A tidbit left out of the Fox 59 report.

Officer Nicholas Dine -- son of veteran Greenwood Police Lt. Bob Dine, who is challenging Mayor Charles Henderson in the May primary...

That probably explains the backroom deal.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110317/LOCAL0402/103170398/Greenwood-board-will-investigate-charges-against-cop?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Dines daddy probly had something on the current chief.

Here we go. A tidbit left out of the Fox 59 report.

Officer Nicholas Dine -- son of veteran Greenwood Police Lt. Bob Dine, who is challenging Mayor Charles Henderson in the May primary...

That probably explains the backroom deal.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110317/LOCAL0402/103170398/Greenwood-board-will-investigate-charges-against-cop?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com

I didnt forget. thats probly what it was. greenwood as a whole is known for under the table stuff. the mayor is crooked as they get.

Yes the department does have some good officers. a couple which im proud to have known through the years. i feel bad for them for going through something they have no control over.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I didnt forget. thats probly what it was. greenwood as a whole is known for under the table stuff. the mayor is crooked as they get.

Yes the department does have some good officers. a couple which im proud to have known through the years. i feel bad for them for going through something they have no control over.
    I hate it that this city is named after me, it gives me and my own a bad name

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Just in as of 3:00 pm, Mayor fires the police chief and demotes the assistant chief back to his merit rank, and assigns him to the road.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Good for the Mayor!

Good for his campaign too. His opponent's son has the charges against him dropped in an alleged "backroom deal." People are most likely outraged. He then gets to step in and save the day by handing out discipline. Now everybody will remember him next election as the guy who fought back against what they percieved as corruption. Just my :twocents:.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Good for the Mayor!

Good for his campaign too. His opponent's son has the charges against him dropped in an alleged "backroom deal." People are most likely outraged. He then gets to step in and save the day by handing out discipline. Now everybody will remember him next election as the guy who fought back against what they percieved as corruption. Just my :twocents:.

exactly!!

the mayor is a scum bag! If he cared so much about doing the city right, he would have fired the chief the night he was handing out drinks to one of his officers that obviously had a problem with alcohol. The mayor knew he was gonna get caught with his peter in his hand so he was forced to fire his buddy to save his own ass. now the former chief will sue the city and the city will settle, and the citizens will still come out as the ones getting boned. thats america!

Top Bottom