• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I hope I'm not out of line, but the Dine clan is no good for the south side. Bobby is running for office, I urge you guys and gals to do a little research on his antics of the last few years and vote to keep him out of office and tending to parking meters where he belongs.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I hope I'm not out of line, but the Dine clan is no good for the south side. Bobby is running for office, I urge you guys and gals to do a little research on his antics of the last few years and vote to keep him out of office and tending to parking meters where he belongs.

Which one is running for Mayor?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    i dont think thats what he meant. i think he was just saying at least something was done in the open this time.

Yeah but he said it in a snippy way, like we're all a bunch of hypocrites for not immediately jumping back in here and cheering for the merit board that's ultimately going to put this creep back in a position of authority over people.

I find it much scarier that they can make this kind of corrupt decision openly, when in a just society they would have had to continue trying to cover it up.

Guess I am just way out of line.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yeah but he said it in a snippy way, like we're all a bunch of hypocrites for not immediately jumping back in here and cheering for the merit board that's ultimately going to put this creep back in a position of authority over people.

I find it much scarier that they can make this kind of corrupt decision openly, when in a just society they would have had to continue trying to cover it up.

Guess I am just way out of line.

id like to see the prosecutor file charges against:

dine, the former chief, and the mayor.

also i think the officer who showed up and didnt force dine to take a PBT or arrest him for his actions should at least be on unpaid leave for 30 days.

there is no way on earth ESPECIALLY in Greenwood, a normal citizen would have been let go in this case.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    id like to see the prosecutor file charges against:

dine, the former chief, and the mayor.

also i think the officer who showed up and didnt force dine to take a PBT or arrest him for his actions should at least be on unpaid leave for 30 days.

there is no way on earth ESPECIALLY in Greenwood, a normal citizen would have been let go in this case.

That sounds about right to me.

What a bunch of crooks.

Top Bottom