• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    I hunt from a Ghost Blind but I think a ghillie making class would just be plain fun! It's good to see guys willing to volunteer their time just to help others, no personal gain except a warm fuzzy. This worn out, old vet salutes you gentlemen!
    I'll be watching this thread closely.

Gaudard

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Terre Haute
    I hunt from a Ghost Blind but I think a ghillie making class would just be plain fun! It's good to see guys willing to volunteer their time just to help others, no personal gain except a warm fuzzy. This worn out, old vet salutes you gentlemen!
    I'll be watching this thread closely.

The warm fuzzy is good but I think more can be gained.

Experience as an instructor, think of it as training the trainer.

More learning, there is always that one darn student who knows more than the teacher.

Oh, and I'm keeping an eye on this thread :D

Akicita

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Yes. sounds very interesting. Keep us informed. Akicita... what/where is this place?
    The name is called Andy and Bax, it is in Portland Oregon. There are many sources on line if you do a search for used burlap bags. Some of them have minimum orders but a lot of them sell by the bag. They tend to be less uniform diameterts than the roll burlap at fabric stores.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I might be at Atterbury in time for the next 1500...
    Maybe...
    If the Gods and Stars align in the perfect arrangement during the act of leaving theater...

Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Hey I'm bringing this thread back from the dead to see if there is still any interest in doing this sometime before it gets to dang cold to work outside. PM me if you are interested, I'm thinking a saturday at a pavilion at Ft. Ben Harrison. I'm down to share and teach what I know, and will bring examples of what works and what doesn't as well as teach some "tricks of the trade."

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Hi, I just found this thread. I would be interested but not during the bow season ( but that is the reason I am interested). I will keep an eye on this but probably can't attend unless there is a winter or spring event.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    I would definitely need an exact date to be able to commit. And I want to commit if at all possible.

We need a shopping list or if someone is able to supply (for a fee of course) the needed materials.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Hey I'm bringing this thread back from the dead to see if there is still any interest in doing this sometime before it gets to dang cold to work outside. PM me if you are interested, I'm thinking a saturday at a pavilion at Ft. Ben Harrison. I'm down to share and teach what I know, and will bring examples of what works and what doesn't as well as teach some "tricks of the trade."

whatever I'm just gonna buy a mamba suit I hear it gives me instant stalking skills.:laugh:

Top Bottom