• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Oh, if things go right yer gonna be a frequent flier. At least they don’t use colyte anymore. That **** is nasty.

Fleet Phospo-soda FTW. You'll be shootin' clean in just a few hours. Like Dumb-and-Dumber level scrub.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Well, for all you guys who have starved yourself because the Dr said so....

24 hours without food is not "starving"..

Congrats on getting the polyps removed, and for having the courage to take care of yourself. Too many folks lack the courage to get it done when necessary.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Had a strangulated hernia about 12 years ago. Caused a Vasovagal episode caused by lack of blood flow to the lower intestine, basically went into shock.

They did a colonoscopy to determine the damage to my guts. No prep necessary, hadn't had food in 72 hours along with diarrhea. Woke up during the procedure and asked the nurse if things were supposed to look like what was on the screen. Felt no pain just pressure down there. Her response was "Oh!!" and I went out again.

When I had the episode I was in a Walmart restroom. The janitor was there and I couldn't talk so I handed him my wallet for id, I was slipping in/out of consciousness. There was a gunshow that weekend and I had 4 $100 bills hidden in it. Woke up in the hospital and asked my wife if she had my wallet, she did. Asked if the money was there, it was. She took it and spent it before I got out.

Don

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Had a strangulated hernia about 12 years ago. Caused a Vasovagal episode caused by lack of blood flow to the lower intestine, basically went into shock.

They did a colonoscopy to determine the damage to my guts. No prep necessary, hadn't had food in 72 hours along with diarrhea. Woke up during the procedure and asked the nurse if things were supposed to look like what was on the screen. Felt no pain just pressure down there. Her response was "Oh!!" and I went out again.

When I had the episode I was in a Walmart restroom. The janitor was there and I couldn't talk so I handed him my wallet for id, I was slipping in/out of consciousness. There was a gunshow that weekend and I had 4 $100 bills hidden in it. Woke up in the hospital and asked my wife if she had my wallet, she did. Asked if the money was there, it was. She took it and spent it before I got out.

Don

Damn man, you got it up the xxx in multiple ways there. The wife spending the $$ gun fund, the whole lower intestine issue itself & a colonoscopy, but if you were on the floor in a Walmart bathroom, that sounds like the worst part...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And for those who opted out of health insurance, it's Amazon Prime day. iphone capable endoscopes on sale for the do-it-yourselfer.....

71zusLhZZ9L._SL1500_.jpg

Top Bottom