• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Antisemitism in America is condoned by who? Who in American politics do Jews typically support?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Antisemitism in America is condoned by who? Who in American politics do Jews typically support?
    Those who hate the Jewish people...well, Jewish people who, y'know, are religious.

[video=youtube;M5IqH7oJ9h4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4&t=15s[/video]

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Not a short walk, but for some of the best authentic Italian in Indy, on South Meridian, a block past Shapiros, is Iozzos Garden of Italy, family owned joint with excellent service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Not sure on their gun stance, but they don’t seem to be libtards when I go there?
    WoW!!!

Great meal. Exactly what I was looking for. Even corked my half bottle of wine that I am enjoying at my campsite.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I think this post is a good idea.

I'd like to see it expanded, at least for the no go's. I could see it divided up by county. A directory for the whole state.

Here's another bad actor. Goodfella's, Cedar Lake, Lake County.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top of BF’s list in post one was Weber Grill. SherylinAvon and I had an Excellent dinner there tonight. Looking at the crowd, if you weren’t going to the prom, you were coming from the NRA convention.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Weber Grill manage Desmond was very pro gun and even offered to help out with food if you mid-staters were to host something like our NWI INGO/DNR family day.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I briefly saw a news article on a local channel reporting on No Guns allowed businesses, one restaurant manager said his business was slow, real slow because of the No guns sign, I didn't catch the name of the place, but this isn't Texas in 1880, too bad for his business, sucks to be them I'd say.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    So was the sign physically seen and if so, when did 3 dog have it up. I spoke with the owners via email seeing this thread. As i frequent there I wasn't going to spend a dime if they were 2A. The owner just checked and did not see it up Mon the 29th and didn't see it on Friday. The owner believes that a part time employee took the sign from MDA when they walked in, put it up then when the others noticed it, took it back down. That employee was reprimanded and informed what the sign really meant. He went on to relate that they are solid 2A supporters and many carry themselves. I believe him and will give him a mulligan this time. If some one took a pic or can pin down when this occurred they would love to hear from you. The email I used was on their web contact from and the owners were identified as Scott and Stacy Petcu. It sounds genuinely like they were blindsided. I won't hit them with the ban hammer just yet.

so far "3Dog Bakery" is the only business cooperating with MomsDemand?

I will be sure to tell them that this veterinarian will start "anti-recommending" them

Can someone clarify which location so I can double-check before I diss someone?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This post is the basis for them being on the list. I have no more info.

GTG businesses Harry and Izzy's, Pullmans now know as Taggerts, The Old Spaghetti Factory... On Mass Ave... Bazbeauz's, Bru Burger, MiMi Blue Meatballs

3 Dog Bakery accepted the sign from Mom's Demand and will post on Bulletin board inside establishment
    Love Handle said to call tomorrow
    Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream shop got the impression it is a no go

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    The response I received.

I so appreciate the email! I just got off the phone with our Mass Ave location and they said there is no sign up in our store stating no firearms now. I was there on Friday and didn't see one. What day did you see it up?

I am waiting to hear back from an employee, but it sounds like some women came in and asked a part-time employee if they could put a sign up and she didn't do a very good job of finding out what the sign was about and said yes. One of our managers talked to her and said never allow anything to be put up like that. I am still waiting to find out what day this all happened and when it was taken down and talk with that employee myself.

We have several employees with a concealed carry permit and we definitely support them and all of the other law abiding gun owners.

We are upset that this happened and again we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We apologize for the mistake and hope you understand how this happened.

Sincerely,
    Scott & Stacey Petcu
    Owners
    Three Dog Bakery

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Saw a fresh no guns sign in the window of India Garden (207 N Deleware) while walking back from lunch on Friday, 4/26.

I used to eat there for lunch occasionally.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yea... I see the devil is in the details. I was the original post. I was posting what I was told. Great to hear that an issue was fixed, no sign, and employee education took place. Looks like that owner had to walk back something an employee did.

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Call a restaurant, ask for the manager.

Sir/Maam, I am attending the NRA annual meetings this weekend. I was wondering if you have been approached by Moms Demand action, about posting one of their NO ENTRY with FIREARMS signs. Do you plan on posting them?

Yes: Thank you, Sir/Maam, I will tell my friends you are not good to spend our money and tip generously.

No: Thank you, I will tell my friends you are good to spend our money and tip generously.

This is the list of good to go Restaurants

It would be in your best interest to make reservations, soon. If you click on the map many offer online reservations.

Weber Grill

Harry and Izzy's
    Pullmans now know as Taggerts
    The Old Spaghetti Factory
    Bazbeauz's
    Bru Burge
    Matiot
    Cafe Patachou
    fat ROOSTER cafe
    Loughmiller's
    Buca Di Beppo
    Pizza Di Tito
    Fogo De Chao
    Palamino
    Spoke and Steel
    Ram Restaurant & Brewery
    Nine Irish Brothers
    Mikado
    1913 Restaurant
    Slippery Noodle Inn
    Told demanding mommies NO
    Tavern on South
    Calddag Irish Pub
    Told demanding mommies NO
    Pullmans' Restaurant & Bar
    Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
    McCormick & Schmick's Seafood and Steakhouse
    Basey's Downtown Grill
    The Rathskeller
    Yats
    Robbies Pub
    Ziggys Bar
    Shapiro's Deli
    Box Burger

This is the list of no go Restaurants

Circle Center Mall food court
    Nada
    Yard House
    Normally post a NO GUNS sign, but are taking it down for the weekend. Still a NO GO!
    The Capital Grill... NO OPEN CARRY

3 Dog Bakery
    This is a bakery for dogs accepted the sign from Mom's Demand and will post on Bulletin board inside establishment a

Robbies Pub is a no go. List needs an update.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I will make this change and take 3 dog off no go list, but this was specifically for the convention,

If someone wants to make a new thread they can copy the OP and keep it updated.

I did not call any businesses that did not have a knife and fork icon. If it only had a martini glass icon I did not call.

Top Bottom