• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    How many people do you estimate have already had Corona, but just were not diagnosed as having corona?

I'm pretty certain that I already had the virus right after Christmas. The doctor just said that I "What everyone else is getting this time of year". On the paper sheet it said "Upper Respiratory Infection". I look at the Corona symptoms and they all line up with what I had, and am now completely healed from. So what are the chances that many people have already gotten it?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How many people do you estimate have already had Corona, but just were not diagnosed as having corona?

I'm pretty certain that I already had the virus right after Christmas. The doctor just said that I "What everyone else is getting this time of year". On the paper sheet it said "Upper Respiratory Infection". I look at the Corona symptoms and they all line up with what I had, and am now completely healed from. So what are the chances that many people have already gotten it?

Discussion on that going on over here, my friend:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ty-youve-had-covid19.html?478813=#post8218649

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    UgxKOWjwQLtq2xqKWox4AaABCQ
    fs7s-GtOn97kZRdfXq3d5SkV-J8lwHGPyMwfhcOzjF0_UaVQtrLVvCjZgJ4ROqm7cUontglPcnH6=s1600-nd

Kirsten Joy Weiss
    1 day ago
    ‪It’s wild times like these I’m thankful to be a hunter/gatherer. ‬To have listened to those before me, instead of shunned or shamed the wisdom of natural systems.

Some people ridicule and even vilify those of us who venture closest to our human roots, even though it’s natural, even respectful, of nature and the earth’s rhythms. As “green” as you can get.

When disaster strikes, not only my freezer is full, but I am full of the skills and knowledge built up through the years. This means, if need be I can forage until the next game season happens. I can survive and thrive.

I wonder who will respond to nature’s calling because of this global scare? Who will decide its time to reconnect to their roots, and learn the skills to survive without the perfectly packaged illusion of society...just in case?

We will get through this. This is temporary. But this is a striking reminder that relying too heavily on everyone else (and the government!) is the weakest link to your own potential to survive, and thrive.

Reconnect.
    Kirsten Joy Weiss1 day ago

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    Marion
    I've bugged-in, gonna hunker down till April Fool's Day, then get out and go shooting. I have 1/2 dozen good books to read, and by gawd I'm gonna make sure I finish 'em!

All this corona hype is just plain scaremongering. My $.02

DEM VIRUS.png

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm bugged in my wife is a healthcare worker. So we are sticking it out. If you want to bug out better do it before the decide to lock down. It may or may not happen but that would be my Que to head for the hills.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Kirsten Joy Weiss
    18 hours ago
    Social isolation is easy, with this friend by my side.

Who’s one of your favorite friends for this journey?

This time has underscored so many things, and there’s more to learn. Something I know for sure is that I’m on the right track - WE are on the right track with “The Joy of Shooting” community. There will be more need for community online, as well as more craving for knowledge about guns from new people.

Not everything is bleak. There is so much hope. With storms come rain. With rain comes growth!

Due to many factors including funds, videos are in queue to publish but will have to wait a little longer. Currently tackling a new website for us all, where censorship will take the backside. It’s a big project, especially with this global virus slowing down every process for everyone - but with help from my insider crew at
    http://www.Patreon.com/KirstenJoyWeiss... it’s possible! Can’t wait to show you!

Stay sharp, aim true, happy shooting

#joyofshooting #kirstenjoyweiss #girlswhoshoot #pewpew

lVAurjhIpXOU681KQj2XoSWL5Q8Lao8vVXXrC-KXzsXtRjnYWrf5oUHvAssjaH4-bGtzs7mVZ3Hedw=s1600-c-fcrop64=1,20000000dfffffff-nd

Top Bottom