• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not quite seeing this. If you were sick and near death and I double tap you with some 38 super JHPs, what killed you? The cancer, respiratory failure or the lead. Proximate cause

That would be ICD-10-CM code X93 - Assault by handgun discharge

Unless you were a terrorist, then it would include diagnosis code ICD-10-CM code Y38.4X2A - Terrorism involving firearms, civilian injured, initial encounter

The other maladies would be in the patient diagnoses records but really inconsequential to the cause of death.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    ***Disclaimer.... I'm not trying to spread rumors. This report came out early on from a few places and then it disappeared.

Of course there will be conspiracy theorists thinking some government made this virus in a lab as a weapon.

BUTT....

What about those reports the got buried of the "Monkey Theory"?
    It was never that this virus was created in a lab but it was that the lab already had existing virus samples that were routinely tested on monkeys. One of the lab technicians got greedy and sold the monkeys instead of properly disposing of them. Sold them to a local wet market.

Coincidentally, this particular lab was the only lab in China that carried this particular virus AND the lab just happened to be located in the same neighborhood as the wet market where this breakout started at. There were also reports that this particular market didn't even carry bats but they did sell monkeys.

I'm not here to spread rumors.
    I'm just here to clarify that just because this virus wasn't man made, doesn't mean it didn't come from a lab.

Anyone have tabs on the original reports on this? There were a few of them including (I think) interviews with one of the lab guys? Problem is most everything that was being reported/smuggled out of China has now been squashed and most the people that knew anything are dead or imprisoned.

That’s been one of the interesting things as this whole thing has progressed. I remember the early days of the first thread where there were videos from China of people collapsing in the street, authorities burning people in their homes and dragging people into the hospital. Whatever happened to all of that reporting? It just up and Keyser Soźe’d one day.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That’s been one of the interesting things as this whole thing has progressed. I remember the early days of the first thread where there were videos from China of people collapsing in the street, authorities burning people in their homes and dragging people into the hospital. Whatever happened to all of that reporting? It just up and Keyser Soźe’d one day.

Yep. I remember those. Videos of chaos from their hospitals, in the streets, etc... All the craziness going on back when they were just finding out how bad it was. One video of someone with a camera walking through what looked like a mall and you had people collapsing on camera. Another was an empty sales counter then you see the vendor laying on the ground behind the counter.

Then all the whistle blowers suddenly disappearing with reports they were carted away and imprisoned.

And yet now, if we bring any of these reports up, we're starting rumors because there is no proof. Guess what? It's China.The proof has been destroyed.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Yep. I remember those. Videos of chaos from their hospitals, in the streets, etc... All the craziness going on back when they were just finding out how bad it was. One video of someone with a camera walking through what looked like a mall and you had people collapsing on camera. Another was an empty sales counter then you see the vendor laying on the ground behind the counter.

Then all the whistle blowers suddenly disappearing with reports they were carted away and imprisoned.

And yet now, if we bring any of these reports up, we're starting rumors because there is no proof. Guess what? It's China.The proof has been destroyed.

China Uncensored on YouTube has plenty of that footage documented within their own videos, assuming they haven't been taken down by now.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Anyone looking to disinfect hard surfaces (i.e. your amazon boxes, your kitchen countertops etc) Might take a look at steramine (Amazon linky here). It's a very long lasting pill that dissolves in water and makes a blue food safe sanitizing liquid. It's common on prepper lists because it basically lasts forever until it contacts water and the soluble coating dissolves, doesn't smell as much as clorox wipes do, and one bottle makes a LOT of sanitizing solution

Thank you for this helpful and valuable information. Looks like there is a bit of a shipping delay from Amazon, but in stock and ready to ship from Webstaurant. One bottle has 150 tablets, so at 1 tablet per gallon of water, you're talking 150 gallons of sanitizer. Beats the heck out of bleach or cans of Lysol, and being food safe is a huge advantage.

This is the kind of useful info I like to see here.

:yesway::)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled death clock projections/guesses.

tca1352

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Thank you for this helpful and valuable information. Looks like there is a bit of a shipping delay from Amazon, but in stock and ready to ship from Webstaurant. One bottle has 150 tablets, so at 1 tablet per gallon of water, you're talking 150 gallons of sanitizer. Beats the heck out of bleach or cans of Lysol, and being food safe is a huge advantage.

Believe I saw some of these..or an equivalent on the shelves at GFS this morning. Will have to go back tomorrow.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did anyone else hear Trump say during his presser today that the ventilators Cuomo insisted he had to have now had been delivered. They were in a warehouse and NY officials didn’t even know it and apparently Cuomo said they really didn’t need them just yet.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

I just ordered some too. I would not use more than 1 tablet per gallon - some people do that kind of stuff thinking it will be twice as good.
    And it can't hurt to read some of this to learn a little more about using it around animals. https://www.drugs.com/vet/steramine.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom