• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    did the .gov give money to telsa at the start?
    i see what she wants and it makes sense to a point, **IF**, that is what telsa agreed in taking that money.

however when a .gov takes over a firm its not good for the economy or jobs or invoatiom etc... the opposite occurs

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I don't think the people who got all the clean energy money from the government were planning on using it for social justice, more like getting rich from leadership foolishness.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I bet there's probably good money in social justice, just like there is in environmentalism.

She's talking about spending $40T in a decade. Sure wouldn't hurt to be on the receiving end of that much cash.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    My daughter lives in her district. The people around her are of the same mentality as the people that keep voting in Mad Maxine.
    There's a lot of brain dead people in lower NY it's the school system.
    My X and her father when they would get started would make her look like a genius. I was married for 12 years and couldn't undo the damage from her father. In the end it cost me everything.
    I look at this idiot and say to my self at my age thank God I won't live long enough to see the damage these people will do to our country.
    Oh yea the X grew up and still lives in York Town Heights.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My daughter lives in her district. The people around her are of the same mentality as the people that keep voting in Mad Maxine.
    There's a lot of brain dead people in lower NY it's the school system.
    My X and her father when they would get started would make her look like a genius. I was married for 12 years and couldn't undo the damage from her father. In the end it cost me everything.
    I look at this idiot and say to my self at my age thank God I won't live long enough to see the damage these people will do to our country.
    Oh yea the X grew up and still lives in York Town Heights.

When you take a good clear look at some of the spin masters that sit in the seats of power it has become very clear to me what this country will become in not so long a time.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    It is like cancer. You may hold it in check for a short period but eventually it will take over and kill you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You mean the left and leftier costs, don't you? Don't forget that malignancy just to the left of us.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Looking forward to when she is actually in office. This thread will note all the wacky stuff she will do. Kind of a young Pelosi but Pelosi came from a political background, not tending bar.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I bet there's probably good money in social justice, just like there is in environmentalism.

She's talking about spending $40T in a decade. Sure wouldn't hurt to be on the receiving end of that much cash.

The two are intrinsically linked as tools used by the cultural Marxists to control people.

Top Bottom