• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The two are intrinsically linked as tools used by the Marxists to control people.

Not to contradict you, Sir, just a note of clarification.

PC, radical environmentalism, social justice, class envy, acceptance of 57 genders and all perversion are all tactics of Marxists.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not to contradict you, Sir, just a note of clarification.

PC, radical environmentalism, social justice, class envy, acceptance of 57 genders and all perversion are all tactics of Marxists.

You are correct. And on a fundamental level, the entirety of cultural Marxism since its inception in the mid 20th century is 100% about controlling people "for their own good." It's among the most intrinsically evil things in the history of mankind, and I do not believe that is hyperbole.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dt0d1_WUcAAb0EF.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like Cortez got triggered by Trump Jr's Twitter trolling and responded with a veiled threat to swing the "subpoena power" stick in retaliation if he keeps it up. Kinda raises a question of ethics.

Seems like this former bartender might get a little power drunk on her new government gig. https://www.dailywire.com/news/3916...tens-retaliate-against-trump-jr-ryan-saavedra

"I have noticed that Junior here has a habit of posting nonsense about me whenever the Mueller investigation heats up," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Please, keep it coming Jr - it’s definitely a “very, very large brain” idea to troll a member of a body that will have subpoena power in a month."
    "Have fun!" she concluded.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks like Cortez got triggered by Trump Jr's Twitter trolling and responded with a veiled threat to swing the "subpoena power" stick in retaliation if he keeps it up. Kinda raises a question of ethics.

Seems like this former bartender might get a little power drunk on her new government gig. https://www.dailywire.com/news/3916...tens-retaliate-against-trump-jr-ryan-saavedra

There are many people, on both sides, that get drunk with power, and don't understand limits.
    Which is why the voters are supposed to keep an eye out.
    Instead, many of the voters are okay with it, as long as THEIR guy is doing it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I used to wish for the Zombie Apocalypse to restart humanity in times like these with people like this. Then I realized my wish has already been granted. So no I am wishing for the large asteroid because I don't want more mindless zombies like this.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Am I the only one who thinks she got to where she is either on her back or her knees?

Have you seen those “horse teeth”? Just sayin that might make you think twice about having her on her knees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I used to wish for the Zombie Apocalypse to restart humanity in times like these with people like this. Then I realized my wish has already been granted. So no I am wishing for the large asteroid because I don't want more mindless zombies like this.

fund my deathstar project then. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    well that was the 1st design you know.
    always room for improvement.
    on the white house website for petitions there was an actual request to build a deathstar back when obama was in office.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    College to barmaid to US Rep? Folks, we're missing something here. Sure, the voters are fools, but I don't think she woke up one morning and decided to run.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    she was heavly involved with the b. sanders group to vote him in. she is a life long activies helping other get into politics. guess she finally decided to do it

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    she was heavly involved with the b. sanders group to vote him in. she is a life long activies helping other get into politics. guess she finally decided to do it

Thanks, didn't know that. Sadly, the country is probably stuck with her for decades to come.

Top Bottom