• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    She really acts dumb, but some of these memes are on a progressive level of hatred for hatred's sake.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She really acts dumb, but some of these memes are on a progressive level of hatred for hatred's sake.
    Well, like I’ve said, she’s the left’s Sarah Palin that the right gets to poke fun at. The similarities don’t stop at that.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Every time she opens her mouth I'm reminded of a refrain from the Bob Dylan song "Idiot Wind"

"Idiot wind
    Blowing every time you move your mouth
    Blowing down the back roads headin' south
    Idiot wind
    Blowing every time you move your teeth
    You're an idiot, babe
    It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe"

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

v8YjHRs.gif

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    From the progressive viewpoint, only two types of people are not progressives: those who are too stupid to see the progressive way is correct and those who are evil and want to gain wealth by oppressing others.
    If you are not a progressive, you are either too stupid to be considered a human being or too evil to be considered a human being.
    Thus, non-progressives, being non-human, are not due any respect or consideration. They may be destroyed by any means necessary with a clear conscience.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Except Sarah Palin isn't dumb.
    That’s one of the ways they’re similar. Cortez isn’t as dumb as we like to portray her, just like Sarah Palin isn’t as dumb as the left liked to portray her. Both are ideologically possessed with some ideas the other side thinks are dumb. Both are/were ignorant about how many things actually work. Palin has an advantage of being a governor before hitting national notoriety. Cortez is ignorant about how government works; she probably isn’t really any more ignorant about that than the average bartender. So sure, Palin isn’t as ignorant.

But yeah. Cortez is the left’s Sarah Palin. Neither are a box-o-rocks stupid. They’re both clever in their own ways. Both have IQ’s I would say are above average but not far above average. And both are possessed by ideologies that the political others think is stupid. The best qualification either one has for their own sides calling them “smart” is agreement with their own ideological beliefs. Belief has nothing to do with intelligence. Smart people and stupid people believe and disbelieve in god, for example. Smart people and stupid people believe or disbelieve the merits/perils of Marxism/Capitalism.

Kperkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2018
    Logansport
    I can't help but laugh in bewilderment at what she says. How can anyone take her serious? I don't understand why more and more Dems like her are taking over.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Except Sarah Palin isn't dumb.

All of her appearances on SNL, she sure acted dumb, they even ran them on MSNBS news. Grape implied.

And Sara Palin is attractive

Yes.

From the progressive viewpoint, only two types of people are not progressives: those who are too stupid to see the progressive way is correct and those who are evil and want to gain wealth by oppressing others.
    If you are not a progressive, you are either too stupid to be considered a human being or too evil to be considered a human being.
    Thus, non-progressives, being non-human, are not due any respect or consideration. They may be destroyed by any means necessary with a clear conscience.

You would, then, need to be dumber than Ocasio-Ortiz.

Every actual news show she did she seemed to not have a clue about her specialty of economics, interviews with progressive media that were trying to throw her softballs.

In my earlier post I was not saying that she is not dumb, but that we should not attribute things she did not actually say to her. We should be better than the progressives.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That’s one of the ways they’re similar. Cortez isn’t as dumb as we like to portray her, just like Sarah Palin isn’t as dumb as the left liked to portray her. Both are ideologically possessed with some ideas the other side thinks are dumb. Both are/were ignorant about how many things actually work. Palin has an advantage of being a governor before hitting national notoriety. Cortez is ignorant about how government works; she probably isn’t really any more ignorant about that than the average bartender. So sure, Palin isn’t as ignorant.

But yeah. Cortez is the left’s Sarah Palin. Neither are a box-o-rocks stupid. They’re both clever in their own ways. Both have IQ’s I would say are above average but not far above average. And both are possessed by ideologies that the political others think is stupid. The best qualification either one has for their own sides calling them “smart” is agreement with their own ideological beliefs. Belief has nothing to do with intelligence. Smart people and stupid people believe and disbelieve in god, for example. Smart people and stupid people believe or disbelieve the merits/perils of Marxism/Capitalism.

Exactly. She ran for office. She succeeded. Not something I see most in here doing even you sharp fellas. She played the system and won. She is no dummy. She is just not up to speed on reality.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

I would like someone, sometime to back up their opinion of Sarah Palin with facts. Tell us the dumb things that she (NOT TINA FEY) said that were dumb.

As Governor of Alaska she did a good job.

As running mate to John McCain, the worst "Republican" candidate in my lifetime, she was held in check and did not fight back. You probably do not remember, but, it was the campaign policy not to say anything bad about the black guy. McCain went so far as to praise Obama on occasion.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Exactly. She ran for office. She succeeded. Not something I see most in here doing even you sharp fellas. She played the system and won. She is no dummy. She is just not up to speed on reality.
    That’s it! I was wondering how to best put it. Not up to speed on reality. Perfect.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

This is the antifa way of thinking in a nutshell.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I would like someone, sometime to back up their opinion of Sarah Palin with facts. Tell us the dumb things that she (NOT TINA FEY) said that were dumb.

As Governor of Alaska she did a good job.

As running mate to John McCain, the worst "Republican" candidate in my lifetime, she was held in check and did not fight back. You probably do not remember, but, it was the campaign policy not to say anything bad about the black guy. McCain went so far as to praise Obama on occasion.

Mccain saw what Perot did to get Clinton elected and thought... hey, I can do even MORE to help a Democrat win!

Top Bottom