• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Called the church today, message said no one there till Thursday. I want clarification if they are paying $25 for a “clip” or “clips”. Don’t want to make a trip with 10 junk mags and only get $25

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Called the church today, message said no one there till Thursday. I want clarification if they are paying $25 for a “clip” or “clips”. Don’t want to make a trip with 10 junk mags and only get $25
    I hope everyone calls the church with lots of questions just to pester them. They want the publicity stunt, they deserve the hassle.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I hope everyone calls the church with lots of questions just to pester them. They want the publicity stunt, they deserve the hassle.

They've been busy deleting comments from their FB page. They've removed their post about the buyback, and disabled the "rate this place" feature. Also, before they removed it, I think their post stated that this would take place at the police station. Not at the church.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I may have to go check this out. ;)

Shall we? I have a prior obligation in the late afternoon, but I might be able to spare a few minutes in the morning.

I cringed when I read the name of the people spearheading this thing. Every time I read that last name, I know that my intellectual and social superior is busy trying to make my decisions for me because I'm a mentally deficient troglodyte who is incapable thinking the correct thoughts and taking the correct actions of my own accord. Maybe if we're lucky "The Fons" is part of this too. We can bask in his radiant glow hubris-laden superiority.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Shall we? I have a prior obligation in the late afternoon, but I might be able to spare a few minutes in the morning.

I cringed when I read the name of the people spearheading this thing. Every time I read that last name, I know that my intellectual and social superior is busy trying to make my decisions for me because I'm a mentally deficient troglodyte who is incapable thinking the correct thoughts and taking the correct actions of my own accord. Maybe if we're lucky "The Fons" is part of this too. We can bask in his radiant glow hubris-laden superiority.

So you enjoy his letters in the paper too?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Somebody's Gun mag collection, maybe fifty or sixty handguns type magazines, great for the cabin or heck I would read through them in a couple weekends and drop them off a few at a time when I go to the VA, still in a pile under the big screen in the break room, they will get tossed eventually, I should take ten home, quick glance, return and repeat, twenty years ago I would be fascinated to see this collection as manna from heaven, and drool all over the newest and latest pistol trend, now I just shoot two or three of my Glocks, todays pic was two weeks ago's range session pick a g-43 with a box of Speer 147 gr for fun. Next week a G-27 just back from getting Trijicons on it relamped will be my dance partner.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Whenever I get a stack I place a few in each waiting area at Adam Benjamin JR VA Clinic.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So you enjoy his letters in the paper too?

Heh. Of course! Well, we're both using an alternate definition of the word "enjoy," but clearly we're in the same boat.

I hate arguing and debate, but I might enjoy a debate between ATM and The Fons.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Let 'em play! I hope they throw their party and nobody shows up.

I think they would be happy with that too. They've received a lot of publicity for their viewpoint and that was the goal. They know that no matter how many guns they buy it won't have any impact to the death rate, particularly in Crawfordsville.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Heh. Of course! Well, we're both using an alternate definition of the word "enjoy," but clearly we're in the same boat.

I hate arguing and debate, but I might enjoy a debate between ATM and The Fons.
    Regurgitated leftist talking points we have all heard a million times before versus ATM, I don't think that would be much of a debate.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Another church of liberal snowflakes who think they are do gooders who will make a difference regarding guns. They are stupid fools who can't see the forest for the trees. As if criminals are going to walk in and hand over their Glock for-tays and get a gift card. Yeah right. What a bunch of stupid misguided fools who are blinded by ignorance and often with their heads in the sand. Simply amazing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another church of liberal snowflakes who think they are do gooders who will make a difference regarding guns. They are stupid fools who can't see the forest for the trees. As if criminals are going to walk in and hand over their Glock for-tays and get a gift card. Yeah right. What a bunch of stupid misguided fools who are blinded by ignorance and often with their heads in the sand. Simply amazing.

Yep. Took my kids to check out a scouting alternative that was hosted by one of these "churches". The group wasnt amazing to us, and the plethora of framed "no guns allowed" signs around the entrances sealed the deal and made us never to want to return. This church as I recall made grandiose proclamations about being GFZs after Sandy Hook. As if those signs were some kind of force field/magic talisman to keep bad guys away. :rolleyes:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

Any update on this? Don't want to make a trip for a single $25 for a box of thermolds.

Top Bottom