• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I have little interest in going to the show but maybe I could take a couple of AR's out for a Saturday walk around the fairgrounds

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I can be there either Saturday or Sunday but not both. I also have a neighbor and possibly another that will go to the show/may carry. Problem is they don't have an AR. i can let them borrow mine and I could carry my Yugo SKS.
    Big scary bayonet and GRENADE LAUNCHER!!!

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    You think they will be late to their own protest again? I wonder what the odds are in Vegas for these people to show up, show up on time, and having more than 10 people.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    This is my favorite part of the article

"but there is nothing in the law to prevent a private buyer from acting as a straw man buyer and turning around and selling the gun to someone else who cannot pass a background check"

I just wish they would pass a law against murder. That would stop all of this bloodshed in it's tracks... of course it wouldn't stop attempted murder, we would need a separate law for that.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I would love to see a picture of OtherDave having a polite discussion with a group of protesters. I have to work, otherwise I would take a trip up there to take the picture. :laugh:

NWIs&wShield

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2017
    NWI
    Region Rats....

pleased to announce that I am offering USCCA courses, serving our own area.

219-513-3212
    DefensiveCarryTraining@gmail.com
    Training you...in your own location!
    Dan offers the unique experience of meeting at the location of your group, club, church, business, even your family and friends in your own home, to teach you the outstanding curriculum of the USCCA in the courses:
    --Basic handgun
    --Concealed carry
    --Home defense
    --Now also offering Countering the Mass Shooter Threat for your building, business, school, church, etc.
    with more courses soon to come!

These courses teach you the principles, laws, preparedness of protection planning, and much more. You will learn thoroughly of defensive handgun use, equipping you in the most essential skills you will need through non-live ammunition training.

If you have not yet made your first handgun purchase, or are new to the world of firearm ownership, that is ideal! This course will not tell you which handgun is right for you, but will equip you with the tools you need in the process.

If you are already a handgun owner looking for some refresher classes, the USCCA offers these excellent courses where you WILL learn something new.

Dan brings decades of teaching experience in many different areas in a patient and encouraging environment. Your experience in the USCCA course will be fun and rewarding.

Contact Dan today to get your journey started!

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Region Rats....

219-513-3212
    Dan offers the unique experience of meeting at the location of your group, club, church, business, even your family and friends in your own home, to teach you the outstanding curriculum of the USCCA in the courses:
    --Basic handgun
    --Concealed carry
    --Home defense
    --Now also offering Countering the Mass Shooter Threat for your building, business, school, church, etc.

These courses teach you the principles, laws, preparedness of protection planning, and much more. You will learn thoroughly of defensive handgun use, equipping you in the most essential skills you will need through non-live ammunition training.

If you have not yet made your first handgun purchase, or are new to the world of firearm ownership, that is ideal! This course will not tell you which handgun is right for you, but will equip you with the tools you need in the process.

If you are already a handgun owner looking for some refresher classes, the USCCA offers these excellent courses where you WILL learn something new.

Dan brings decades of teaching experience in many different areas in a patient and encouraging environment. Your experience in the USCCA course will be fun and rewarding.

Is this service free or is there a cost involved?

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Region Rats....

219-513-3212
    --Basic handgun
    --Concealed carry
    --Home defense

Will you be offering training to the protesters to bring them to our side?? :dunno:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Region Rats....

219-513-3212
    --Basic handgun
    --Concealed carry
    --Home defense

Sounds like you could be of help out here and get to know some of the community.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

20150855dca71c308b2.jpg

4313425611_a99772f1a5.jpg

Top Bottom