• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I file this in my favorite category.....the "accidental" Sasquatch.....

I remember back in the early 2000s when I was getting real heavy into reenacting I was reading all of the first person accounts and journals of that period (late 18th/early 19th century) as I feel that these accounts give one an insight into history....David Thompson was like the John C Fremont of Canada's west....he made it his goal to map what had, until then, been unmapped and set about exploring and mapping....I remember reading his journals and coming to this part and thinking, "uh....those sound like Sasquatch tracks" lol...anyway...a neat bit of Canadian history....and if you are into Lewis and Clark kind of journals his journals are a great read....

1707317459492.png

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This is really worth a watch or listen if you have any interest in the subject....the native perspective is always interesting...this gentleman goes from doubter, although respectful, to his elders when he was a youth to being in his 40s working for the Yakima forest service and coming across some things where he is like, "these things are real" is a fascinating journey to hear told...normally I just post the clips but this one is interesting enough to comment on...

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Here is a thread I started about the topic of UFO , and yes I believe!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I love this giant snake encounter...we got a trained witness...A Major in the French air force and a decorated world war 2 fighter ace...a clear photograph and two witnessed...what's funny is a bunch of CIA docs just got declassified and the CIA did analysis of the encounter and the photo and came to the conclusion, based on the photo and updated measurements from the hole the snake was sighted in, that the snake was 100 feet in length...they believed the witness knew that as well but said "at lest 50 feet long" because that was only 15 feet longer than the current record.....

worth a watch.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My favorite type of story...the "accidental" Sasquatch story...relevant portion at 5:50 or so.....

I came to Christ from around the corner....not the Gospels....give me "accidental" Jesus, my analytical mind said...Africanus...Josephus...etc...one of the 25 or so accounts that mention Christ, His miracles, His teaching etc...from a non believer point of view...I did that first and then went to the Gospels for the Word.....

I look at the existence of Sasquatch the same way...I've never watched a "Finding Bigfoot" type show...I know what they are going to say....no thank you...Give me the guy who has a successful YouTube channel on off grid living, traveling, etc....Itchy Boots had TWO "accidental" sasquatch stories on her trip from Argentina to Alaska.....to me those little side conversations say more about the existence of the Sabe people than some yahoo beating a stick up aside of a tree for History channel cred....

Worth a watch...he saw what he saw....doesn't really care if you believe him...he has a great channel...possibly the coolest truck on YouTube lol....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The complicated part of killing a bigfoot...Is that awkward moment when you realize they are human...albeit big and a hairy...but a human none the less...I love when you Google Justin's name you get an open case from California Fish and Wildlife of Justin being charged with "killing a non game animal"...

and the charge just hangs there...

Why???

Justin: so what non game animal did I kill??

California F&W: "crickets"

Justin: that's what I thought...

An intriguing tale of a murder most foul.....

Top Bottom