• SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    82a6d0770aeaafbae8f26bf40a822b9b79a5c412.png
    The closest I have come to the paranormal is watching the X-Files.

I did see a large unidentified object once. Wife was with me and she also saw it. At first I thought it was the Goodyear blimp. Was driving on IN15 just north of Leesburg when I saw it. We turned onto a county road to get closer, but it turned and was moving away from us. It was silver and around 1000 feet off the ground, at midday on a
    clear blue day. After watching it for a couple minutes, it zipped off at a high rate of speed. Having worked on and around aircraft for years, this one left me curious as to what it was?

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    August 1986, I was 13 years old living in Floyd county. I was taking out garbage one night and looking at the stars. Out of no where comes an object making little no sound hovering just a few hundred feet away. It had no conventional method of propulsion. It lit up the ground like daytime from the light underneath. You could feel something in the air. After about a minute it dimmed it's lights and almost silently hovered away.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I was abducted by aliens and taken aboard a ship. It's unclear how long they had me on their ship, but it seemed like a lifetime.
    After all the anal probing, they dropped me somewhere in the middle of a large wooded area.
    While I was trying to find my way back to civilization, two large sasquatches kidnapped me and kept me blockaded in a cave. It's unclear how long I was held there, but after all the anal probing, they dumped me in a river.
    After what seemed like hours of rapids and waterfalls, I ended up in a lake, where a large dinosaur looking, aquatic creature grabbed me and dove deep into the abyss. The thought of drowning never entered my mind because of all the anal probing. Once the creatures desires were fulfilled, it gently layed me on the shore, where I recognized where I was.
    After walking all night, I finally made it back home, but it wasn't long, before I started hearing odd sounds and seeing mysterious figures that would attack me. I'll let you know when the anal probing stops.
    Sounds like Tuesday night at club Shay-Shay...

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    He's famous, even has his own web page.

There's a well documented encounter in Oregon or Washington state called like "the daytime five sighting" or "daytime eight sighting" something like that...happened not too long ago...there was a logging crew working a section of forest the company had leased a couple of years previous...they'd been at it all day...huge open area for their equipment and trucks...

They'd been making a racket....two saws going and a couple of CATS....said around 11 am they saw someone come out of the woods, covered in hair, roughly 8 feet tall, broad shoulders.....walked out into the road...stared at them from about a hundred yards away for about 20 minutes or so....then walked back in the woods....

all of the loggers signed an affidavit attesting to what they'd seen...

I remember one said, "it's like on that day we were making too much noise so he came out of the woods to give us the stink eye and the sasquatch equivalent of, "you kids turn that crap down or I'll come down there and do it for you...HIPPIES!!!!"

When you're trying to sleep but your logging company neighbor is having to run two crews on back
    to back shifts to finish the job....

1704988606296.png

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Does Indiana have an official cryptid like a mothman or yeti-squatch?
    These seem fairly unique to Indiana. Also, kinda far fetched in my opinion.

Top Bottom