• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think I spotted one wearing pajama pants and crocs.

Everyone acts all surprised when this happens and they shouldn't be...a shape shifter/skin walker will take on the characteristics of the society in which they/them operate....

Imagine being a skin walker in the 21st century Midwest...200 years ago you'd be a wolf, perhaps a bear and you'd be able to skate through the hills of southern Indiana...putting fear in the hearts of Shawnee and crackers alike....

Now days in order to blend in a skin walker must wear Crocs, pajama pants or even, dare I say women's garments in order to blend in.....

We don't deserve cryptids........ 1705898601268.png

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I was abducted by aliens and taken aboard a ship. It's unclear how long they had me on their ship, but it seemed like a lifetime.
    After all the anal probing, they dropped me somewhere in the middle of a large wooded area. It's unclear how long I was held there, but after all the anal probing, they dumped me in a river.
    After what seemed like hours of rapids and waterfalls, I ended up in a lake, The thought of drowning never entered my mind because of all the anal probing. Once the creatures desires were fulfilled, it gently layed me on the shore, where I recognized where I was.

We remember...more like a "canoe" rather than a "ship" but we get the gist....sorry you had to go through that Ned....

1705937818959.png

1705937616895.png

Last edited:
    Top Bottom