• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Any large database is going to have problems.
    Wait and see what happens if they get their wish with a registry.

Garbage in/garbage out. There are ways to identify likely crazy-bad data. But someone would have to want to find it and either correct or remove it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    *knocks on wood* I've never been delayed or denied. But every time I go through the process, I think this might be the time. My brother gets delayed nearly every time he goes to make a gun purchase.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Search did not match any cases!

Does this mean I am boring?

I have witnessed a few denials and delays at the Rual King gun counter while waiting to purchase.
    In one situation the father, son and mother were all denied they then turned to me asked me if I would buy it for them!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase#/vw/Search

Search yourself, and you'll see any court case against you, including those in warrant status. Unless it's sealed, but that's very rare.

the link is cool! i found out my x-bil got busted for threatening to kill people at work, carrying a handgun without a permit, possession of a firearm, possession of paraphernalia, and possession of meth, all this after a 2015 conviction for shooting up the southside of eville with an ar15 (that i helped him build, before he got in trouble), he was bragging on fb how he had 2 years of house arrest, 2 years of probation, and in 6 years would be able to buy guns again....turns out that wont be happening now!

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

I have witnessed a few denials and delays at the Rual King gun counter while waiting to purchase.
    In one situation the father, son and mother were all denied they then turned to me asked me if I would buy it for them!

My search yielded nothing also, I have only been delayed 2 times, both big box stores. One being Rural King other Gander mountain, both where electronic.
    I have never been delayed with the paper fourm.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

Straw purchaser! Reported!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I too used to always get delayed, so I filled out the FBI forms and got a UPN, now the only delay is how long it takes them to get on the phone and connect with the data base.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Never been delayed. Went into George's Gunshop in Louisville once around lunch time. Had my eye on a rifle and decided to buy it. It was full, maybe a dozen people standing around. The counter guy said "Well, fill out the paperwork if you want but the system is denying everyone. That is what everyone is waiting on".

Filled out the form, they called it in and I was approved immediately. Got some looks from the other customers, no idea why it went that quickly.

Miss George's , they usually had some good deals.

Don

Top Bottom