Did he go too far? Veteran spits in Jane Fonda's face.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think?

• Total voters

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    She gave comfort to the enemy. As far as I'm concerned, every Vietnam vet can expectorate into a swimming pool and she can drown in it.

However, as I told some new recruits two days ago: the best response to a citizens negativity towards you is to respectfully and politely remind them that you respect their opinion and you serve to protect their life and their first amendment right to voice dissent.

Romans 12:17-21 KJV
    [17] Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. [18] If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. [19] Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. [20] Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. [21] Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Hopefully such quotation isn't verboten here, but it seems awfully germain to the topic. So while the part of me that can't stand a traitor wants to smile at this, the rest of me that wears the uniform and holds my core beliefs finds this wrong, and in poor taste.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    She certainly should have been tried for treason. She wasn't, it's over. Move on but don't forget. This guy brings himself to her level.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Take what you want but pay for it. If he's willing to eat the battery by bodily fluid charge, go for it. Probably worth it for him.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He took bullets fired at him for her. Least she could do is take a little spit for him! I would've done it. . . But glad someone did!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    She figuratively spat in all of their faces. Her ability to continue to earn obscene amounts of money is a testament to the stupidity of Americans.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Nam was my youth.
    Hanoi Jane was a front line protester and got so many Vets spit on/stones thrown at/baby killer shouted at/paint thrown on..............It was her turn.

That said, a bit late for full effect.

This is just my humble opinion having been there in that time. The massage was lost even in 05.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have no respect for the woman, but I don't have respect for a lot of people. I thought Fonda should have been jailed for providing aid and comfort to the enemy. But I'm also one of those guy who thought Rusty Calley should have received a life sentence for My Lai.

And yeh, I'm a Vietnam Vet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom