Did he go too far? Veteran spits in Jane Fonda's face.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What do you think?

• Total voters

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    She should have died there in that jungle.
    She shouldn't have been allowed to return to the U.S. at all. Her actions were directly responsible for the mistreatment, and probably the deaths of our men in nam and here. I can't believe she has survived in the states this long without a major incident.

If you don't understand this, get educated with what happened during that [STRIKE]war[/STRIKE] conflict. Have lunch/beer with a vet someday and ask him how he feels about her and see if her actions affected him in some way. You might be surprised.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Article is from 2005.

That makes sense. The age of 50 was not working for an age of a Vietnam vet. I remember watching the nightly news every night the made it a point to show pictures of men who had been kia, wia or mia. Very sobering even for a child to comprehend. While harboring no ill will towards her, I continue to have very little use for her. The years that she spent blacklisted were too few.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    She should have died there in that jungle.
    She shouldn't have been allowed to return to the U.S. at all. Her actions were directly responsible for the mistreatment, and probably the deaths of our men in nam and here. I can't believe she has survived in the states this long without a major incident.

If you don't understand this, get educated with what happened during that [STRIKE]war[/STRIKE] conflict. Have lunch/beer with a vet someday and ask him how he feels about her and see if her actions affected him in some way. You might be surprised.

I wear the uniform, bro. I get it. What she did is disgusting. She doesn't deserve to walk on American soil, breathe her air, or do anything other than endure the fate of so many service members, a fate which she helped make worse. But what a person deserves is different than what another person should do in response to that guilt. If I were to give her what she deserves, I would torture her in my basement. Instead, I won't so much as dignify her with my spittle. And I don't think anyone, especially a vet, should either. We're better than that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Interesting way to teach people to respect service members.

That is one way to look at it.

Try and see this through the eyes of those who served. Not saying what he did was the right thing to do in the current PC climate or even in 05.
    Spend some time with a Vet from that conflict. Right or wrong it is an understandable action.

Top Bottom