• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    Bet its the same trailor that a couple weeks ago was on a side road east of 267. Then Monday it was moved to a dead end road farther east between 267 and 67. Tue it was gone. I've Been taking the back roads since 70 ramp was closed .

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bet its the same trailor that a couple weeks ago was on a side road east of 267. Then Monday it was moved to a dead end road farther east between 267 and 67. Tue it was gone. I've Been taking the back roads since 70 ramp was closed .

Entirely possible. Its now near Camby Rd and Mendenhall Rd. So further following the path it was taking.

And that strap is probably increasing the value of the trailer exponentially. LOL

DRAIN SURGEON

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Mooresvile
    Don't know names of the roads but go back west from where your talking about there is a dead end road looks like they were doing some work there maybe new guardrail i think . that's where trailor was Mon.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    For some reason, it feels like if I sold a trailer years ago and it ended up abandoned in a parking lot, I’d be on the hook to name who I sold it to or provide some other proof that it was not mine anymore. I believe everything thing you’ve said, but my luck would be that I would be paying for it to be hauled away.

I hate that your church has to divert funds for this when you could use the money to do other helpful things.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Aaaaaaaand its gone. Not sure how they got it gone, with a bad axle, no lug nuts on one side, etc. But its gone. And based on the description of who took it away, it was the same guy.

I havent gone and watched the video yet, but the member that saw them hauling it off matched the description of who dropped it. (a small SUV and a guy on a Harley)

Crisis averted.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Aaaaaaaand its gone. Not sure how they got it gone, with a bad axle, no lug nuts on one side, etc. But its gone. And based on the description of who took it away, it was the same guy.

I havent gone and watched the video yet, but the member that saw them hauling it off matched the description of who dropped it. (a small SUV and a guy on a Harley)

Crisis averted.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

--- or ---

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

Hopefully, you can cancel that print order on the raffle tickets.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are probably Ingo members and have been keeping up on this thread.

In case they are... Next time just leave a damn note. We wouldnt have minded hosting it for a couple days while you got the parts to come back and retrieve it. Just let us know whats going on. One of our members had a scrapper friend with a torch VERY interested in making it disappear. (in pieces)

Top Bottom