• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    In case they are... Next time just leave a damn note. We wouldnt have minded hosting it for a couple days while you got the parts to come back and retrieve it. Just let us know whats going on. One of our members had a scrapper friend with a torch VERY interested in making it disappear. (in pieces)

Can I park my new trailer at your place, my HOA won't let me...

Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Next time you retitle it back into his name (or an exwife) and haul it to the airport parking lot. Leave it there...

When it sits too long and gets towed they will scour the ends of the earth to find whoever is attached to the title and hit em with lot fees and fines costing thousands.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Next time you retitle it back into his name (or an exwife) and haul it to the airport parking lot. Leave it there...

That's a fun idea, but you can't just title things for other people like that. They have to sign a power of attorney affidavit and it has to be notarized.

Otherwise I could just walk up to your car, get the VIN, and go get myself a nice fresh new title for it and become the new owner.

Top Bottom