• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It's pretty bad down here in Clark Co. too, Henryville forestry is well known for this ****, as is Ashland park by the Ohio river. Many years ago, I was on a date with a girl I hadn't known very long, and we were out riding around. This was back when I was doing a lot of 35mm photography, and I happened to have my camera and several rolls of exposed film in the truck. The roll of film in the camera had 2 or 3 photos left on it, and I had told her I wanted to stop by the river and take the last few shots on the roll of film, then go drop off the film at the processor. It was extremely cold, and the river had chunks of ice floating in, nobody was parked in any of the spaces along the river, so I pulled in across a couple of spaces and got out to burn the film up. I'm standing at the front of my truck taking pictures, when a car pulls up beside me, it was some old geezer, just sitting there staring at me. It took me a second to realize what was going on, and when I did, I went ballistic! I can't even risk typing what I yelled at the guy for fear the INGO filter wouldn't catch it all and I'd get banned.:): Anyway, creepy old geezer sped off, and when I got back in the truck, my date was just looking at me like "what is wrong with you"

I explained what the old creep was wanting, and she was grossed out, but understood my reaction. She told her dad about it, and he always teased me about it afterwards, he'd always tell me "don't ever take my daughter to park by the river where all your weirdo friends hang out".

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    [video=youtube;hajTNlooZKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajTNlooZKE[/video]

I'm standing at the front of my truck taking pictures, when a car pulls up beside me, it was some old geezer, just sitting there staring at me. It took me a second to realize what was going on, and when I did, I went ballistic! I can't even risk typing what I yelled at the guy for fear the INGO filter wouldn't catch it all and I'd get banned.:): Anyway, creepy old geezer sped off, and when I got back in the truck, my date was just looking at me like "what is wrong with you"

I explained what the old creep was wanting, and she was grossed out, but understood my reaction. She told her dad about it, and he always teased me about it afterwards, he'd always tell me "don't ever take my daughter to park by the river where all your weirdo friends hang out".

So a guy shows what you think is interest in you and you "go off"? While not for me, how is it any different than let's say you looking at a woman?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I won't type it to avoid people unintentionally hitting the link on a smartphone, but squirt dot org is the site you go to to learn all the best public places to go for that. There is a rating system. Apparently the spaghetti factory and claypool court bathrooms are the Place to go in downtown Indy. I wrote a story before about an off duty cop wandering in on some shenanigans...hilarity ensues

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    So a guy shows what you think is interest in you and you "go off"? While not for me, how is it any different than let's say you looking at a woman?
    ummm, I don't know, maybe I can control myself enough so as not to creep out women?
    It's really not hard to NOT creep people out, you really don't even have to try not to, if you're not being creepy in the first place.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Pulling up and just looking is stalking?
    Next time you see an attractive woman significantly younger than you alone in a park, drive up beside her, stop, and just stare in as hornily a fashion as you can muster. Don't speak, don't get out, just stare. Please report back how it goes.

You get bonus points if you tell the responding officers that you thought she just wanted public sex with an older stranger.

Last edited:

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I had a State Cop friend I road with 25 years ago. They were doing the same thing in that exact same place outside Woodburn back then also. We headed out that way to find several cars parked in the small parking area. We went a little ways down the path and found the first two victims. Seemed that one had tripped and fallen and landed clean on top of the other guys junk. He had me act official and hold them at gun point while he rounded up the other six that had either tripped or were in the process of falling! He brought them back to the original falling place, made them all give him ID, took pictures and wrote down their info. He then went and took pictures of them standing by their cars. He then told them if he ever caught them here again, they would be leaving by an ambulance. They all were excused. Later that afternoon we stopped at a local festival in New Haven and saw one of the victims walking with with his wife? Talk about a scared surprised look. These guys go do this stuff on their lunch hour and go home after work to their families. We also found a few fallen victims at Franke Park at lunch time another day. He told me a family had flagged him down one day and stated they had been run out of the restrooms one day, thus the reason for his vigilant campaign. Enough

I grew up in the area, went to HS less than a mile away and still live nearby. It's called a "Scenic Overlook" for the Maumee. Nothing special but it may be one of the nicest views of the river. Could be a place for canoeing too. That's what the State intended at one time. That said this place has been know to locals as PICKLE PARK or LOLLIPOP PARK since before I got my drivers license (1980). The authorities have cracked down on Sweeney Park (Weenie Park) in Fort Wayne so it seems more of them are coming out to the country for their fun.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Next time you see an attractive woman significantly younger than you alone in a park, drive up beside her, stop, and just stare in as hornily a fashion as you can muster. Don't speak, don't get out, just stare. Please report back how it goes.

You get bonus points if you tell the responding officers that you thought she just wanted public sex with an older stranger.

She would either;

Not notice, and continue tweeting her facebook or whatever, OR, she would just get creeped out and drive away. Probably wouldn't "go off." Most people are very passive.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    ?.. Later that afternoon we stopped at a local festival in New Haven and saw one of the victims walking with with his wife? Talk about a scared surprised look. These guys go do this stuff on their lunch hour and go home after work to their families. ...Enough
    Back in the day I saw a lot of these cases in one of the local courts. The judge was an old school fellow in his last term who didn't really give a damn. He absolutely hated the wackers and often gave them jail time.

Many times they would come in and plead guilty while accompanied by their wife who was usually under the misapprehension that they got a ticket for peeing in public while fishing over the lunch hour. You could always tell the exact moment the lightbulb came on as the judge detailed their "disgusting perversions". There were some spectacular marital meltdowns on those days. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I got the impression that if there was a pissed off wife in the courtroom, you generally didn't get sentenced to jail which I think is brilliant.

Top Bottom