• ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I'm just confused about one thing...

Okay, so after I curbstomp myself, yell "stop resisting," Taser myself, then wrestle myself into cuffs, I tell the young lady that he won't be bothering her anymore, do I put myself in the back? How do I get to jail?

I guess I would just sit there. I'm sure someone will be over to pick me up soon enough.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I'm just confused about one thing...

Okay, so after I curbstomp myself, yell "stop resisting," Taser myself, then wrestle myself into cuffs, I tell the young lady that he won't be bothering her anymore, do I put myself in the back? How do I get to jail?

I guess I would just sit there. I'm sure someone will be over to pick me up soon enough.
    No, you drag your bloodied self over the woman and beg her not to press charges, but you constantly interrupt yourself yelling "I told you to shut up".

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    We used to call that place the pickle park back when I was in high school. That was almost 20 years ago. It's been known for that stuff for as long as I can remember. It's actually barely a mile from the high school.

edit: oops, cozy beat me to it.

BADWOLF

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Small Town USA
    You know why older guys, married guys go to the parks to " play"

1. Their in the closet.
    2. Their married & in the closet aka on the down low.
    3. Their single " straight " and in the closet.

In all of those they are in the closet due to what ever reason, and since they are they are to afraid to go to a queer bar because they might be seen by someone they know. So for a guy a logical place to go is middle of know where along with others that are trying to keep a secret from friends and family. I could go on but you get the idea.

Now I don't condone their actions but understand why they do it but with the internet I think their are better options and safer ones as well

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    You know why older guys, married guys go to the parks to " play"

1. Their in the closet.
    2. Their married & in the closet aka on the down low.
    3. Their single " straight " and in the closet.

In all of those they are in the closet due to what ever reason, and since they are they are to afraid to go to a queer bar because they might be seen by someone they know. So for a guy a logical place to go is middle of know where along with others that are trying to keep a secret from friends and family. I could go on but you get the idea.

Now I don't condone their actions but understand why they do it but with the internet I think their are better options and safer ones as well
    C'mon man, they're and there!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Dear Penthouse:
    It was a sunny spring day and I wanted to get out of the house so I checked out the local park in Howard County, backed into the parking spot and started to read the paper and enjoy a cup of coffee. Two guys pulled in next to me to make "conversation" and a third one walked up on foot....

.... claypool court bathrooms ...hilarity ensues
    I think that was where a then-current BMV director got popped. No. Wait. That's not the right word.

Caught.

Top Bottom