• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This dude murdered 8 people. Who gives a flying **** who he hates or why he did it?

Georgia is a death penalty state. Execute the son of a bitch.

This country needs a ****ing enema.
    We definitely spend too much time dissecting motive and assigning these events as a win to Team Blue or Team Red's column. Bottom line, people like this prove through their actions that this plane of existence is not an appropriate place for their souls to occupy.

jolly rancher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    It has been said before but let me say it again, what we have in this country is a mental health / morality crisis not a gun crisis. What I have read about the perpetrator is he was a quiet, well mannered and very religious high school student who thought he had a higher calling. Three years later he is shooting up what are most likely bordellos because he has an extreme ethics / morality conflict that he for what ever reason can not come to terms with so he lashes out at the external symbol of this conflict. I am a bit surprised that this type of behavior is not more commonly exhibited by individuals with a drug / alcohol issue whom take their frustrations out on liquor stores / bars. I think the bottom line is a great many in our society struggle with extreme internal conflicts but fortunately very few react in this matter. I am in no way judging the individuals who work / worked in these establishments as the responsibility for the shooter’s actions fall squarely on him, unfortunately there are those in our society with an axe to grind will use any tragedy to advance their cause.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Assuming it were a hate crime directed against Asian people, why not simply go to a neighborhood with large numbers of Asian people, rather than three massage parlors?

There's also something illogical and weirdly racist-stereotypical for people to suggest that a person would go to massage parlors to find Asian people, as the SJWs seem to be suggesting obliquely.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    There's also something illogical and weirdly racist-stereotypical for people to suggest that a person would go to massage parlors to find Asian people, as the SJWs seem to be suggesting obliquely.
    I think we're at a point where facts are completely divorced from narrative, and the SJW front is going to make it about whatever the hell they want it to be about, facts and reason be damned.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    I think we're at a point where facts are completely divorced from narrative, and the SJW front is going to make it about whatever the hell they want it to be about, facts and reason be damned.
    This sort of thinking is useful as a polemic for beating up on your political opponents, but I'm not sure you can run a space program, let alone a highway department, with people trained in this approach to facts.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    This sort of thinking is useful as a polemic for beating up on your political opponents, but I'm not sure you can run a space program, let alone a highway department, with people trained in this approach to facts.
    You're right, and IMO it's just a matter of time before the first bridge collapses or rocket explodes because millennial engineers used "decolonized math" and refused to do QA testing because a technicolor-haired project manager felt that the term "quality" was too white. But that's another topic...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Assuming it were a hate crime directed against Asian people, why not simply go to a neighborhood with large numbers of Asian people, rather than three massage parlors?

They do not want to loose the gun/race related cards to be played here. They continue to twist and divert.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Of course the media doesn't what to print the truth but sometimes it slips out.
    From the article...........

All three spas are listed on Rubmaps, an erotic review site that allows users to search for and review illicit massage parlors. The site is the most popular of its kind, where buyers who call themselves “hobbyists” or “mongers” looking for sex go to find and share information, according to a study by Polaris, a nonprofit group that operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline.

"Aromatherapy Spa and Gold Spa, both in Atlanta, have around 100 reviews, many recent. A review for Gold Spa on March 9 indicated that it was “full service,” as did a similar review from five days prior. A review for Aromatherapy Spa on March 2 also indicated sex was on the service list. Youngs Asian Massage in Acworth, Georgia, has 39 reviews on Rubmaps, the latest posted in February.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-illicit-reviews-massage-parlors/4737755001/

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Of course the media doesn't what to print the truth but sometimes it slips out.
    From the article...........

All three spas are listed on Rubmaps, an erotic review site that allows users to search for and review illicit massage parlors. The site is the most popular of its kind, where buyers who call themselves “hobbyists” or “mongers” looking for sex go to find and share information, according to a study by Polaris, a nonprofit group that operates the National Human Trafficking Hotline.

"Aromatherapy Spa and Gold Spa, both in Atlanta, have around 100 reviews, many recent. A review for Gold Spa on March 9 indicated that it was “full service,” as did a similar review from five days prior. A review for Aromatherapy Spa on March 2 also indicated sex was on the service list. Youngs Asian Massage in Acworth, Georgia, has 39 reviews on Rubmaps, the latest posted in February.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...s-illicit-reviews-massage-parlors/4737755001/
    That’s kind of a sad commentary on humankind.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So today the new narrative is "Asian" hate crimes and the march to free them.

Must now be their turn in the barrel.
    It's not really going to be just today's news, they've been pushing this new narrative for a few weeks now. I suspect this is to help keep the ball rolling in the direction they're looking for.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now it's pretty clear that at least some of those killed were prostitutes and the businesses deal in human trafficking. So will the liberal Mayor take steps to close these places down?
    Hell no. That would require admitting that its a [richard] problem, not a hate and/or gun problem.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I had a liberal tell me that the shooter was a racist and his lawyers told him to use sex instead so he doesn't get hate crime attached to his sentence.

I ask how he knew this and he said he knew because that's what goes on. I said you mass murder people I highly doubt adding hate crime is going to give you much more of a sentence. I told him he needs to be hung on the courthouse lawn right after guilty verdict. Of course he is against killing even mass murderers as well.
    As is said liberals make no sense at all. They see what they want to see and that is the fact even if proven wrong they still can't accept it.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I had a liberal tell me that the shooter was a racist and his lawyers told him to use sex instead so he doesn't get hate crime attached to his sentence.

I ask how he knew this and he said he knew because that's what goes on. I said you mass murder people I highly doubt adding hate crime is going to give you much more of a sentence. I told him he needs to be hung on the courthouse lawn right after guilty verdict. Of course he is against killing even mass murderers as well.
    As is said liberals make no sense at all. They see what they want to see and that is the fact even if proven wrong they still can't accept it.
    Why do you talk to these "people"?

Top Bottom