• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I love my gun, the holster, the belt, mags, bullets and everything about it, but I don't know that I'd say I enjoy carrying. I carry 24/7 and enjoy the peace of mind that having it with me brings. It's very comfortable to carry all day long, but there are times when it's a pain in the butt. When crawling under the Jeep, that nice holster and gun sure do get in the way. I'm happier when I have it with me, so maybe I do enjoy carrying.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    I think the word "comfort" is relative when used in this context.

I carry a pair of Cimarron Thunderer Single-Action .45 Colt revolvers winter and summer, or for a change of pace a pair of S&W Hand Ejectors, one in .44 Special, one in .455 Webley.

That may seem like a lot to the crowd that gets winded from carrying a Chief's Special or an LCP but compared to that gunbelt I wore my entire adult life it's a breeze

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    A wallet isn't always comfortable in you back pocket, but you get use to it.
    It becomes a everyday thing...wallet in the back pocket, keys in the front pocket and gun in the belt holster. I don't even give it another thought.
    I tried a couple of holsters till I found one I was comfortable with.

chewmaize

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    I love carrying my Public Defender with my paddle holster. Switched to the rosewood grips. Very smooth and comfortable for a wheel gun that's on the "heavy" side.

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I love carrying handguns. I think the only thing that make it uncomfortable is the situation I am in. Like if I am going shopping in stores Ill most like wear a IWB holster. On the contrary if I am going out later at night and plan on being in the heart of town, Ill wear my shoulder holster under my zip up. The only thing that makes it uncomfortable is having the wrong holster for the situation

Hayseed_40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Strongbadia
    It is usually comforting knowing I and my family are protected as best as I can provide. There are so many gun and holster choises that it should not be hard to find a commfy carry.

Whether commfy or not - it is our duty to carry at all times.

Top Bottom