• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Personally when ever I see something like this I replace the word illegal with "Jew" or "Black", if it then sounds like something spewed by the Nazis or some racist then guess what... it is... Just my :twocents:

Wow, just wow.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    wow

you sure you're not a democ rat sounds like their speech... if you can't debunk it just call it racist!! sounds logical here:) no purple

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    What has this to do with the Arizona law??? Where did you see that in the OP post?

It was mentioned in another post, and the gist of the op saying that the politicians need to "do something" seemed to be leaning that direction. Regardless, your post was ridiculous and uncalled for. You could have much more easily made the point that you disagreed without playing the race card.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    It was mentioned in another post, and the gist of the op saying that the politicians need to "do something" seemed to be leaning that direction. Regardless, your post was ridiculous and uncalled for. You could have much more easily made the point that you disagreed without playing the race card.

When you have no other way to bolster your side of a discussion, call everyone who disagrees with you a Racist.

Classy...

Sigh...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    6a00d8341c1aee53ef010534c02e49970c-800wi

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Sorry OP but too many of your "facts" are incorrect... This is an old story and incorrect in so many ways... Sure makes you feel good when you are bashing the "illegals", but like so many other "comments" are based on hearsay and rumor...

Personally when ever I see something like this I replace the word illegal with "Jew" or "Black", if it then sounds like something spewed by the Nazis or some racist then guess what... it is... Just my :twocents:

You want to let everyone come to the USA & give them welfare, health care, but they'll be driving without a license or auto insurance, so when he get into an accident he won't be able to pay, what a bleeding heart liberals we have here:(

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne
    You guys are too funny, I apologize for stating an opinion on this open board where we all come together to share ideas that conflicts with all of yours... In any case the "facts" stated are incorrect, get your facts straight if you are going to be telling stories..

Here are some "facts" on Welfare US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens an illegal can not get welfare for a start, nor unemployment, or a lot of other things that I just don't have time to educate all of you on... Get the facts, do a google search, it's not hard...

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    You guys are too funny, I apologize for stating an opinion on this open board where we all come together to share ideas that conflicts with all of yours... In any case the "facts" stated are incorrect, get your facts straight if you are going to be telling stories..

Here are some "facts" on Welfare US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens an illegal can not get welfare for a start, nor unemployment, or a lot of other things that I just don't have time to educate all of you on... Get the facts, do a google search, it's not hard...
    Yeah, And dead people can't vote, illegal can't drive without a license, & the president of the USA has to have a birth certificate saying he was born in the USA, ACORNS can't get people to vote more than once:D:D:D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    This is quite old and quite incorrect. It is easily "debunked" but most folks who want to believe it all anyway won't bother looking. Here's a link that addresses some of the issues: ( I post this in lieu of calling the OP a racist, jeremy. I hope it pleases you.)

ISAAC Forum: Another misleading email: Joe Legal v. Jose Illegal

LOL

My problem is not with the facts, right or wrong. My problem is with post #17 what a way to go there...
    Sorry OP but too many of your "facts" are incorrect... This is an old story and incorrect in so many ways... Sure makes you feel good when you are bashing the "illegals", but like so many other "comments" are based on hearsay and rumor...

Personally my issues with Illegal Aliens is much simpler. If your first Act is a Crime in this Country, you need to be sent back to your original place of residence...

Just the way I feel about it.... :popcorn:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The number one cause of illegal aliens invading the United States is the utter failure of the American laborer.

Does anyone think that 10 years ago, business owners wanted to deal with 1)a language and communication barrier 2) cultural and reliability unknowns 3)risk of fines,raids, audits by the feds?

It's not that companies jumped at paying 1/2 wages that an American ditch digger was demanding. There is a lot more than that. American workers demand a whole lot more from company. And they don't deliver nearly as much as the illegal.

But just forget all of that right now. It's a moot point, because ILLEGALS ARE NOT LEAVING THIS COUNTRY!

Bet your life on it. Dream 'til your heart is content that SEVERAL MILLION human beings will be gathered up and sent away.

It won't happen.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    -snip-

It's only racist IF a person is against illegal immigrants from CERTAIN countries and CERTAIN ethnicities.

But in my case, I'm against illegal immigration from ALL countries and ALL ethnicities, EVEN my own.

Explain to me how that's "racist"?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    LOL

My problem is not with the facts, right or wrong. My problem is with post #17 what a way to go there...

Personally my issues with Illegal Aliens is much simpler. If your first Act is a Crime in this Country, you need to be sent back to your original place of residence...

Just the way I feel about it.... :popcorn:
    What do you think about it?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The number one cause of illegal aliens invading the United States is the utter failure of the American laborer.

Does anyone think that 10 years ago, business owners wanted to deal with 1)a language and communication barrier 2) cultural and reliability unknowns 3)risk of fines,raids, audits by the feds?
    As Mencia once put it, if a guy who can't speak the language, doesn't know anybody, and has no skills can do YOUR job... he's probably not the reason your life is so ****ty.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU

It's not that companies jumped at paying 1/2 wages that an American ditch digger was demanding. There is a lot more than that. American workers demand a whole lot more from company. And they don't deliver nearly as much as the illegal.

But just forget all of that right now. It's a moot point, because ILLEGALS ARE NOT LEAVING THIS COUNTRY!

Bet your life on it. Dream 'til your heart is content that SEVERAL MILLION human beings will be gathered up and sent away.

It won't happen.

It happened in 1954 {GOOGLE} OPERATION WETBACK Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    This is quite old and quite incorrect. It is easily "debunked" but most folks who want to believe it all anyway won't bother looking. Here's a link that addresses some of the issues: ( I post this in lieu of calling the OP a racist, jeremy. I hope it pleases you.)

ISAAC Forum: Another misleading email: Joe Legal v. Jose Illegal

Total lies in the responses.

Here is one:
    It is simply false to say illegal aliens do not pay taxes. The IRS collects income tax from all aliens- irrespective of their legal status- who earn income in the United States.

They alreay stated that only 50% were being paid "on the books"
    and anyone thinks they don't know how to write 10 in the deduction box so NO income tax is withheld is totaly uninformed or being dishonest at best.

Top Bottom