• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    We as a society have let a small portion of the population have to big of a voice, mainly liberals. It's because of the libs, our kids are being tolerance of others "life choices" and not teaching them to read or write. These are the same people that say Jose should be allowed in the country. These are the people who want all guns banned. These are they people who tell you not to push your beliefs on them, but scream at the government to push their beliefs on you. Liberals are not the majority and it's time the majority (God fearing, hard working, gun toting Americans) puts these people back in their place, which is the minority, before Jose becomes the majority.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sorry OP but too many of your "facts" are incorrect... This is an old story and incorrect in so many ways... Sure makes you feel good when you are bashing the "illegals", but like so many other "comments" are based on hearsay and rumor...

Personally when ever I see something like this I replace the word illegal with "Jew" or "Black", if it then sounds like something spewed by the Nazis or some racist then guess what... it is... Just my :twocents:

You guys are too funny, I apologize for stating an opinion on this open board where we all come together to share ideas that conflicts with all of yours... In any case the "facts" stated are incorrect, get your facts straight if you are going to be telling stories..

Here are some "facts" on Welfare US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens an illegal can not get welfare for a start, nor unemployment, or a lot of other things that I just don't have time to educate all of you on... Get the facts, do a google search, it's not hard...

I sent you a positive rep in the hopes that in the future you'll refrain from insulting the intelligence of the members here. I'm hoping that the "catch more flies with honey" adage holds true. It's incredibly rude of you to insert yourself into someone else's venue and start hurling epithets and character attacks.

As it stands, you have nothing in your posts that makes me want to believe your claims over the OP's. Unlike the OP, you have not refutes the information with data of your own. Unlike the OP, you have not provided any statistics. And unlike the OP, you have not used logic in your post.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Just personal experience.

My Wife is a German National. Had to go through the entire Visa and Green Card Process before we came here. It took about 4-6 months and maybe $1500. Most of the Money was spent at Doctors for various Tests and Exams.
    So you're a natural-born American citizen, and you married a German, and she had an easy time of it? Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

That's like saying that it's easy to get ahead in the Mafia, as long as you know the right people.

Here's a humorous account from an Australian... an AUSTRALIAN, for God's sake! He's practically a natural born American to begin with, was also marrying an American, and yet had considerably more trouble than your account of having all the difficulty of crapping out a well-tapered turd:

So You Want to Be an American: 5 Circles of Immigration Hell | Cracked.com

The immigration process for people trying to immigrate "cold" is far more onerous:

http://nysj.org/s/316/images/editor...irmly anchored in the/Immigration Process.pdf

The Department of Homeland Security then verifies that there are no medical, financial, criminal or prior immigration violation grounds to deny the application, which costs $1,010. Most people need an attorney to help them navigate the complex process, incurring additional costs of several thousand dollars. Most legal permanent residents are allowed to apply for citizenship after five years. To gain citizenship, they must demonstrate good moral character and a basic knowledge of English, U.S. history and government. The citizenship application costs $675.

In other words, if you're coming from the Third World, you basically have to be the equivalent of a millionaire by your country's standards to even have an opportunity to APPLY. Damn, that sure sounds easy to me. :rolleyes:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    So you're a natural-born American citizen, and you married a German, and she had an easy time of it? Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

That's like saying that it's easy to get ahead in the Mafia, as long as you know the right people.

How much experience do you have with the Process Fletch?!
    Just the accounts you have read about on the net?!

Here's a humorous account from an Australian... an AUSTRALIAN, for God's sake! He's practically a natural born American to begin with, was also marrying an American, and yet had considerably more trouble than your account of having all the difficulty of crapping out a well-tapered turd:

So You Want to Be an American: 5 Circles of Immigration Hell | Cracked.com
    Practically an American?!
    WTF did Australia become a protectorate of the US?!

The immigration process for people trying to immigrate "cold" is far more onerous:

http://nysj.org/s/316/images/editor...irmly anchored in the/Immigration Process.pdf
    I also know several Persons who have immigrated here "Cold". All have agreed that yes the Process is a Pain in the Ass, but far easier than several most other "civilized" Countries out there.

In other words, if you're coming from the Third World, you basically have to be the equivalent of a millionaire by your country's standards to even have an opportunity to APPLY. Damn, that sure sounds easy to me. :rolleyes:
    How much do they spend coming here illegally?!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This is quite old and quite incorrect. It is easily "debunked" but most folks who want to believe it all anyway won't bother looking. Here's a link that addresses some of the issues: ( I post this in lieu of calling the OP a racist, jeremy. I hope it pleases you.)

ISAAC Forum: Another misleading email: Joe Legal v. Jose Illegal

The author of that piece is no more honest in his facts than the author of the Legal vs. Illegal piece.

He assumes, quite incorrectly, that the illegal individuals themselves are the ones making application for the many subsidies and services available to low-income families. I have experienced first-hand the abuse of the system by having a legal resident fraudulently make the applications and using those benefits for an illegal family. (In point of fact, this isn't limited to illegals. I know of a white American family down the street from a friend who regularly shares the EBT card.)

Furthermore, he assumes that there is no other fraud or corruption. And there are plenty of examples of identity theft among illegals for the sake of procurring those benefits. And as we've seen with ACORN, government entities with a penchant for supporting liberal policies and agendas will turn a blind eye towards the regulations whenever they feel compelled to do so.

I also take exception to his claim that because the IRS has a system in place to collect taxes from aliens, that it actually does so. None of the information provided directly refuted the claim that illegals pay their taxes. He takes the illogical and fallacious argument that because they could conceivably pay taxes, they do. And, no, a 75% filing rate is not evidence that illegals pay their income taxes. ITINs are used for legals aliens as well, and by nature of the very thing that sets illegal apart from legal aliens, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that the filing rate is padded by the legal aliens.

The author of that piece assumes that the medical services are Medi-Cal, but why bother with that when you can go straight to the emergency room and be guaranteed treatment by federal law? Not to mention that there are services outside of Medi-Cal system that do provide free services. Right Truth: Cut Welfare for Illegals Of note: they are beginning to check for immigration status because the rampant use by illegals is breaking the budget.

What the author of the link you provided is that taxpayers in every state subsidize the cost of illegals in the schools and the penitentiaries and the emergency medical services.

The question is not whether some illegals pay taxes in one form or another, but whether the whole of the illegal body pays into the system enough to compensate for the benefits that are received. The answer is simply 'no.'

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    88GT said:
    **Snipped a lot of good info for sake of shortening quote**
    The question is not whether some illegals pay taxes in one form or another, but whether the whole of the illegal body pays into the system enough to compensate for the benefits that are received. The answer is simply 'no.'

Great post!!!

Only fixes the Revenue part...

Jeremy, the more I read your posts the more I find myself frustrated.... not because I don't agree with you but because you don't elaborate on points that you've clearly got additional information on that would be beneficial to the conversation! You've got great points, why not make them? :D It's like you're trying to pace yourself and bait people into some sort of debate.... knowing you've got aces in the hole just waiting to be played....

Are you slow playing us? :D

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    How much experience do you have with the Process Fletch?!
    Just the accounts you have read about on the net?!
    I spent 5 years in Detroit working side by side with people who were in various stages of the process. It is not the cakewalk you're portraying.

Practically an American?!
    WTF did Australia become a protectorate of the US?!

It was a joke. Loosen up, tightass.

How much do they spend coming here illegally?!
    It must be less costly than the legal route, else they wouldn't do it.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You guys are too funny, I apologize for stating an opinion on this open board where we all come together to share ideas that conflicts with all of yours... In any case the "facts" stated are incorrect, get your facts straight if you are going to be telling stories..

Here are some "facts" on Welfare US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens an illegal can not get welfare for a start, nor unemployment, or a lot of other things that I just don't have time to educate all of you on... Get the facts, do a google search, it's not hard...

Even if every single fact by the OP was wrong, and every single fact in you link is correct, for the sake of argument, what the **** does that have to do with Nazis? If Godwin's Law ever applied, it's here.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    It must be less costly than the legal route, else they wouldn't do it.

Quicker, and no chance of rejection.

:yesway: Costs are not all measured in monetary terms. Time, effort, pay now vs. work it off when you get there, risk, opportunity cost, prerequisites, etc. all factor in. The fact that so many choose the illegal route is an indication that the costs involved in the legal route are too high. Since they are set by fiat rather than market processes, they should be considerably easier to adjust, but the fact is most people aren't interested in making the legal process easier or less costly, and would actively resist any move to do so.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    And no one cheats on sales taxes now. LOL

What is easier to keep track of? 100 some odd million people earning a wage, or a couple hundred thousand retailers.

You can get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Most sales tax is also an automated part of the transaction. When was the last time you bought something and the sales tax wasn't included?

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    What is easier to keep track of? 100 some odd million people earning a wage, or a couple hundred thousand retailers.

You can get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Most sales tax is also an automated part of the transaction. When was the last time you bought something and the sales tax wasn't included? [/QUOTE]

Online sales - Amazon

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Total lies in the responses.

Here is one:

They alreay stated that only 50% were being paid "on the books"
    and anyone thinks they don't know how to write 10 in the deduction box so NO income tax is withheld is totaly uninformed or being dishonest at best.

Actually, they are not lies, although I admit that the numbers may have a bias (not unlike the OP, although there are a number of lies in that.) Having moved to the midwest from SoCal, I knew some illegal aliens there. They worked, they paid taxes, and their life was not at all as cushy as you'd believe. If they read the OP, they'd probably think, "Ojalá fuera cierto!"

Top Bottom