• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    No we're not....Well maybe a little....:)

Hey, is it plausible that a leftist is doing this to try to make the Right look horrible? Sure, it's plausible, but so are about 3 dozen other theories.

Until there is actual evidence, we only hurt our credibility by knee-jerk going with "the other guy did it to make us look bad".

Look, this is not a matter of convincing the most people who did it and why and thereby producing truth.

Someone did it for a reason. Hopefully, we will find out who and why. I am not encouraged by the anthrax scare after 9/11 as that one was never really solved in a way that was airtight.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Hey, is it plausible that a leftist is doing this to try to make the Right look horrible? Sure, it's plausible, but so are about 3 dozen other theories.

Until there is actual evidence, we only hurt our credibility by knee-jerk going with "the other guy did it to make us look bad".

Look, this is not a matter of convincing the most people who did it and why and thereby producing truth.

Someone did it for a reason. Hopefully, we will find out who and why. I am not encouraged by the anthrax scare after 9/11 as that one was never really solved in a way that was airtight.

BUT THEY STARTED IT!!!!!!!!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Whoever and whatever this is, I can't remember the last time there was a pipe bomb incident where they didn't identify almost immediately the explosive used. Almost always BP or ANFO.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whoever and whatever this is, I can't remember the last time there was a pipe bomb incident where they didn't identify almost immediately the explosive used. Almost always BP or ANFO.

"Fireworks" powder is what Fox reported (sorta, it was Twitter). But yeah, not official yet.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I think we'll know who did it in 48 hours....There's a crap load of forensic evidence in explosives that don't explode....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is it armed robbery if the perp doesnt have arms?

That's something I'd love to see... Especially how it'd play out in court.

None the less, the longer this goes without someone in prison, the more skeptical I get. They used a printer to make the labels and printers imbed unique microcode. Even if they did it at a xerox facility, there's cameras and they would be found. If things were done properly, it couldn't take more than a day to find them. That's assuming they don't even bother to look for prints.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Word is same group that was in charge of the las vegas attack investigation. So we should know something definite never.

They found plenty about the case, it just started to not suit the media narrative so it wasn't reported on.

You can go look it up online pretty easily.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Screw evidence. If we know what side we're on, that's all we need to know.

No, that's not all we need.

Don't forget to yell your [STRIKE]opinions[/STRIKE] convictions loudly and repeatedly. Remember whoever shouts louder and longer is obviously correct.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    When people call in bomb threats to places, in instances where a bomb doesn't exist, or send inert white powder to people with the assumption that the recipient will think it's anthrax, is it safe to assume that the people committing these acts are sympathetic to the person, or institution, those packages are being sent to? I'm just trying to find out if when we should be skeptical, unless it simply defaults to when the victim is a liberal.
    Didn't you know? If the Liberals are threatened, it's other Liberals. If Conservatives are threatened, it's Liberals ;). Sometimes mental illness knows no politics.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    A helpful flow chart from the Babylon Bee:

article-3228-2.jpg

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    As much as I would love to see some traitors swinging on the National Mall, none of these folks have been convicted of that, and so don't deserve to be harmed, or even threatened.

I'll withhold judgement until law enforcement identifies who is responsible for this and takes them out of the bomb making/mailing business. I know how I would feel if I received one of these (real or not), or worse yet, one of my loved ones handled one just by getting the mail. Also keep in mind how many innocent people handled, or were in close proximity to, these devices during their travels. The last I heard was that they had the potential to detonate, but maybe that has changed?

My first thought would be that this is someone on the right fed up with the BS on the left. I mean it was a Bernie Bro that shot up the Republican baseball practice, so why not a looney Trumper broken over the lefts stupidity? I'm sure they are out there on both sides.

Do what you want, but I think this one is at least a toss up, and so will wait for more information before bashing one side or the other. Whomever and whatever this is, it isn't the way political discourse and decision making should go in a free Republic, if that's what we are anymore.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Those bombs weren't meant to explode, but they were meant to be detected. Almost every box on the suspicious package checklist was marked OH HELL YES!! Almost like the individual or individuals was/were looking at the suspicious package checklist (USAF, USPS, DoD, take your pick.) Put another way if this was on purpose, this bad guy has some serious capability. Hopefully they catch the bad guy soon, and hopefully I'm overestimating the capability of this bad guy.

Top Bottom