• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Snopes and Fox News? They are both about as reliable as some guy at the bowling alley. I used to work for the USPS. Most mail today does not use stamps but everything gets postmarked. IF the "objects" were made from cast iron pipe they could never have survived the USPS. The Post Office they were mailed from would not have accepted those packages. Trust me. We used to have machine parts break out of cardboard boxes and jam conveyors. An envelope? No way. This is about as believeable as WTC 7 collapsing from an office fire. :rolleyes: Who would place a bomb detonated by a battery powered timer in the mail? Like they KNEW exactly what time the package was going to arrive? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Snopes and Fox News? They are both about as reliable as some guy at the bowling alley. I used to work for the USPS. Most mail today does not use stamps but everything gets postmarked. IF the "objects" were made from cast iron pipe they could never have survived the USPS. The Post Office they were mailed from would not have accepted those packages. Trust me. We used to have machine parts break out of cardboard boxes and jam conveyors. An envelope? No way. This is about as believeable as WTC 7 collapsing from an office fire. :rolleyes: Who would place a bomb detonated by a battery powered timer in the mail? Like they KNEW exactly what time the package was going to arrive? :rolleyes:
    From what I've seen with our (work) packages since Labor Day/Hurricanes there's another week of suspicious parcels still out there.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Either this guy knew what he was doing and did'nt intend for the bombs to go off or he was incredibly inept and was stupid enough to send bombs with timers. Either way the bombs did'nt go off and the authorities know exactly why they did'nt. They won't talk about that.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Oddly shaped packages don't get sent through the machines that cancel stamps.

This is not rocket surgery.

It's not any kind of legal requirement for the USPS to cancel stamps at all.

This is not rocket surgery.

This is a whack-job / mental illness issue.

Mental illness knows no political boundaries.

This mentally ill person just also happens to be a "republican". Get over it.

There aren't boogiemen behind every little shadow. Come on, people. Get over it.

Be smart. Be LOGICAL. Listen to facts. Don't make crap up just to support some crazed lunatic fringe conspiracy.

Mental illness, people. MENTAL ILLNESS.

AND - even if he weren't mentally ill, are you conspiracy theorists naive enough to think that "the right" doesn't have criminals and/or criminally-minded people who vote R and L? As if somehow folks who vote R and L are somehow as pure as the driven snow? If you think those who vote R and L don't also have law-breakers in the midst - you've got your head in the sand and need to pull it out and examine the real world some more.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    None of the stamps were cancelled and no postmarks were applied to the envelope.

As noted, this part is simply untrue. The packages (at least most of them at this point) were processed and at least some of them had cancelled postage.

"None" is not the correct word.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    As noted, this part is simply untrue. The packages (at least most of them at this point) were processed and at least some of them had cancelled postage.

"None" is not the correct word.

Are there pics of the ones with canceled stamps out there? I have seen pics of 4 & they were not cancelled?
    Don't take that as anything but a question.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Are there pics of the ones with canceled stamps out there? I have seen pics of 4 & they were not cancelled?
    Better be careful. One man's question is another man's conspiracy theory.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Totally a "trust but verify" kinda guy, so absolutely no offense taken. :)

I believe it was on a TV broadcast. I did a quick google image search and nothing jumped out, although there are pages that discuss not all of the packages were non-cancelled. (Yes, Virginia, that's a terribly constructed sentence. Apologies.) I'll keep looking (a little) and will post again if I find something.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    This discussion:

giphy.gif

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    My wife sent me a link about the reasons stuff doesn't get canceled, but the link didn't say "this is why the package was not canceled". I found the 2 links I posted here and looked on Google for pics of one that's canceled, none showed up.
    If you find one, please post it.

Breynolds38

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    Indianapolis
    lol what is this thread

A barely literate and very racist right wing nutjob with an easily verifiable history of suspicious behavior and who loudly voiced his opinions to anybody who would listen sent a bunch of death threats to public figures on social media, got himself all riled up, ****ed up a bunch of mail bombs and got caught. This isn't some false flag DEMS DID IT TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION garbage because nobody who was gonna vote otherwise would give two ****s if these people or their staff got blown up.

Also lol @ the person claiming to work at the post office that there's NO WAY THESE PACKAGES WOULD HAVE SURVIVED THE PROCESS. People mail packages in bubble envelopes all the time, what are you talking about?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    lol what is this thread

A barely literate and very racist right wing nutjob with an easily verifiable history of suspicious behavior and who loudly voiced his opinions to anybody who would listen sent a bunch of death threats to public figures on social media, got himself all riled up, ****ed up a bunch of mail bombs and got caught. This isn't some false flag DEMS DID IT TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION garbage because nobody who was gonna vote otherwise would give two ****s if these people or their staff got blown up.

Also lol @ the person claiming to work at the post office that there's NO WAY THESE PACKAGES WOULD HAVE SURVIVED THE PROCESS. People mail packages in bubble envelopes all the time, what are you talking about?

See....
    That's what they want you to believe......... and it worked.

Just stand back and squint. You'll see it. You still have time. :rolleyes:

Jacky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2016
    South Central IN
    Smoke n mirrors

So the media is breathlessly reporting on the avalanche of "explosive" devices containing "white powder," NONE of which have exploded, being sent to democrats and their minions.

Nobody sends that many non-explosive explosive devices unless they were never meant to explode.

Are the democrats stupid enough to do something this childish and transparent on the eve of the election?

Or are republicans behind it in the belief that voters will THINK democrats are stupid and desperate enough to do it?
    Either way it’s just smoke n mirrors designed to keep the average dupe duped while the man behind the curtain does what he wants with impunity.

Top Bottom