• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Buy a new gun and no one has to know you have it.

How old are you that your sister would have this much influence in your life? Sounds like a control issue to me. Is there anyone she respects that could talk to her and back you up on this issue?

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well i dont have another 6/7 hundred to buy another gun , unless somebody wants to loan me the money :) and i dont have a indiana license yet, and its my first gun and i love it

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Lol id like a idea that work, Should i talk to a NRA laywer ??

What can a lawyer do for you? You sister has said she will cost you your job.

Talk to your employer and tell them if your sister calls or shows up to ignore her and ask her to leave. Tell them you are worried she will cause trouble and do not want them to be surprised because she has threatened to cost you your job.

Honestly if it were my sister and she was threatening me I would knock the **** out of her, tell mom and dad or all of the above.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Ok well its official my sister hates me, she found out i wanted to get my gun back from a friend in michigan and she said if i did she would **** my life up, so i think im not in america anymore sry, anybody have family like mine any advice or just a kind word would be helpful

Do you live with her? if not it really isn't any of her business. If you do, then you have to respect the rules of her house.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Her husband my bro in law has worked at the place since its opened and he told me about the job and i guess said some good stuff about me to the boss, so not sure i thats a legal cause to control if i have a gun??

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Indeed. What sort of power do you ascribe to her that would make you think she has the power to **** up your life? Tell her to **** off.

You folks are missing the wonderful irony here. People hate guns because they deem them dangerous, yet they will go out of their way to aggravate a gun owner and try to mess up their lives.

So.....clearly she does not REALLY fear the gun owner or the gun, otherwise she wouldn't be the antagonist in the situation.

Think about it, if you really feared the neighborhood dog, would you walk up and start poking it with a stick? Of course not.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Go get your gun, and nut up or shut up. This is 'Merica.

She's your sister. Not your mother. You don't live with her, you aren't dependent. She can't get you fired if you explain this situation to your boss(es). Let them know what's going on, and to expect a call soon from a crazy sister. None of the information is true, and that she's trying to to get revenge.

Jeez.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Let me guess, your sister is several years older and spent more time living in California and also has a thing for Nancy pulosi and the big O. Your parents trained her to be this way. Why aren't you like this?

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    OP, I know what you're saying. I've posted many times about my anti-gun son and his family. They never cease to amaze me. Just yesterday, at my wife's uncle's funeral, the girls refused to get out of the car because they had guns there (military service). While i was explaining to the 2 girls the reason for the guns, my daughter-in-law interrupted and told them it was ok to be afraid, they were safer in the car.

Top Bottom