• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Well my sis called me today and apologized for her getting so upset and she asked why i would want a gun i told her and then she brought up a issue with a kid who shot a basketball player? And also about that kid that got shot by that neighborhood watch guy, so i think ill let things cool alittle.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well my sis called me today and apologized for her getting so upset and she asked why i would want a gun i told her and then she brought up a issue with a kid who shot a basketball player? And also about that kid that got shot by that neighborhood watch guy, so i think ill let things cool alittle.
    Glad to hear that. Find a few copies of NRA's Americas 1st Freedom and let her read the Armed Citizens page and ask why she does not want to protect her family and property

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Lol i just got a nra membership letter in the mail today, this has to be a sign from the gun gods. Im planning on a 5year membership, i asked her about wanting to protect my family and she said she would call the police if something bad happened

ssblair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Elkhart County
    Not sure if anybody directly asked this yet, but Burt--you are not a prohibited person, are you?

I saw this question alluded to once or twice but OP never responded. If the OP is a prohibited person, then the family has a reasonable objection, and he would need to get that prohibition removed before proceeding.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I am 69 years old once I left the house after HS joined the Navy never looked back. I never asked or sought out the opinions of others on personal matters. I must have married the right woman as she has never once questioned me about my guns etc. I do not understand this whole thread.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    My family is just anti gun, sucks for me but wont stop me from buying :)
    Consistantly loosing jobs for bogus reasons will though. Just work hard, try to do the right thing (we all make mistakes though), avoid individual personal life politics in the workplace and don't do drugs and you'll see how far that gets ya today.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Ok update my sister has apologized for freaking out and will let me have my gun and back me up to my family, but she will never have a gun and protect her kids by letting the bad guy kill her first

Top Bottom