Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    D'OH! I should be ashamed, and yet, I am not.

Do those take the same size drop-in modules as the original G2?

rhino out!

Nope. The new G2x and 6Px don't take drop ins at all. You have to get the whole head now. So this light will always be 320 lumens until Surefire comes out with a new LED head for it.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I visited The LED warehouse and ordered a Quark Mini M2A. I'll probably upgrade down the road when I have more funds to use on a high end light.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    For a simple EDC flashlight, the Zebralight SC52 is tough to beat. AA battery, 6 levels of brightness. Maybe a little bulky in the pocket but not bad. Throw a 14500 in it and it tops out at 500 lumens.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I agree, I don't need a 1000 lumen. I just want it. I deliver pizzas and a bright flashlight helps me find addresses at night and helps when people forget to turn on their porch lights.
    I was just trying to find a good light at a decent price. I have a 2000 lumen flashlight that I acquired from eBay for 17 dollars. The only problem is someone must of had a typo, cause it's closer to 200 lumen than it is to 2000. And that is running on two 18650 batteries.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I agree, I don't need a 1000 lumen. I just want it. I deliver pizzas and a bright flashlight helps me find addresses at night and helps when people forget to turn on their porch lights.
    I was just trying to find a good light at a decent price. I have a 2000 lumen flashlight that I acquired from eBay for 17 dollars. The only problem is someone must of had a typo, cause it's closer to 200 lumen than it is to 2000. And that is running on two 18650 batteries.

Thats the problem you will run into with a $30 flashlight that says its 1000 lumens. It won't really be close to 1000 lumens.

Keep an eye on the clearance section on our site. Typically the ingo coupon works as well.

Jplumb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I use to carry a surefire e2d defender but I kept having issues with the lamp going out. I'm now carrying a light from 4 sevens that seems to be working well. No problems yet with approximately 6 months of almost daily use.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I got my wife a 500 lumen surefire. It is a good flashlight but burns through batteries fast. It will light up my backyard bright as day. Next one I will get will be one that can use on lower power when needed.
    The good thing is with one teenage daughter and another close behind I can light up any boys that come walking in the backyard.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I got my wife a 500 lumen surefire. It is a good flashlight but burns through batteries fast. It will light up my backyard bright as day. Next one I will get will be one that can use on lower power when needed.
    The good thing is with one teenage daughter and another close behind I can light up any boys that come walking in the backyard.

Spoil sport

Top Bottom