• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Was a great time. I ended up last place, LOL. Shot every stages first pass fine and then imploded on 2nd Ans third strings for some odd reason

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I had a great time shooting tonite. the stages were a lot of fun. To me it is best when the stages have a degree of practical shooting. For some reason I do my worst when they all lined up in a row like stage 5.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    @Tommy more than likely that coupled with frustration and not getting past the first missed shot. Like most people once I mas I tend to focus on the missed shot instead of the next shot which causes further frustration. Shooting first string I didn't really care as I didn't expect to do amazing. When I did well then did worse It just for to me. Ended with a final score of 280.
    That being said I definitely know where I need to spend some trigger time and will move forward from there. Had a blast tonight. And thanks to the Guy who lent me a magazine tonight. I'm horrible le with names

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    You guys thought Dale jr is interesting when the place is busy.........wow........y'all left and the true Rob came out!

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    It was cold, but fun out. We had a couple new shooters that were in our squad that were safe, and we all had a good time. My shooting was a bit lackluster to say the least, (gave up about 20 sec on one string alone..) but with the cold, new sights and trigger it could've been a lot worse.

Thanks to all that helped get the match together and worked it, see you guys next month (probably in the snow lol)

BDubs was fun as well, although at times I questioned our waiters "14 years of working there" when he poured ice tea into my coke and then began cussing lol

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Welcome!

Thanks for doing the scores!

I'd also like to thank the other volunteers! The more people that help, the better FNS runs. I saw more people helping to set up then I have seen in a while!

My group really benefitted from the spectator that took scores. It was awesome to see someone volunteer who didn't even shoot. I don't know if he's an INGO'r, but Thanks! I hope you join the shoot next time!

Top Bottom