• ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    One more vote for the CZ. I sold my SP-01 but may buy another at some point they are very nice. I have a P-01 and a CZ 75B Compact. They both are wonderful and if carry is going to be an option they would get my vote over the SP-01.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Hey all need some advice. I've been looking at several full size 9mms since letting go of my old Ruger P944 in .40 cal. Looking to to spend +/- $700. I have been looking at Glock 17 and 34s, Beretta P92, and Ruger SR1911, but I am wide open. I'm not looking to carry this it will be a range/home protection gun. I've been piggybacking on a few threads, but received advice to start my own. Thanks!

As a range / home protection gun, I prefer the Glock platform...it's proven, it's reliable, it's tough,
    you can assessorize the heck out of it, and it'll run just about anything you put feed it.
    I you're not planning on CC-ing it, I would recommend the Glock 34 with the 5" barrel/slide set-up!

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    I've heard nothing but good things about CZ's but have no personal experience with them. Smith and Wesson M&P9's are a really good choice and you could get a "Pro Series" or "Performance Center" model for around your price range. I've been seriously looking into the FN 509 Tactical which I've heard a lot of good things about so that may be worth checking out as well. The Tactical version runs a tad higher than $700 but the normal version runs a couple hundred below.

Maxman92

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2018
    Chesterton
    I’ve owned all the major polymer guns, Glock, xd, sig 2022 and M&p. I keep coming back to the M&p I just shoot them the best. The 2.0 are a huge improvement in my opinion. My last job sent me to the M&p factory armor class and I was very impressed with the way they are made.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I've heard nothing but good things about CZ's but have no personal experience with them. Smith and Wesson M&P9's are a really good choice and you could get a "Pro Series" or "Performance Center" model for around your price range. I've been seriously looking into the FN 509 Tactical which I've heard a lot of good things about so that may be worth checking out as well. The Tactical version runs a tad higher than $700 but the normal version runs a couple hundred below.

I ditched my P320 (with the GrayGuns trigger) for the P-07. I don't regret it a bit.

Top Bottom