• ...and so much more!
  • J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    %255BUNSET%255D.jpg

I had just cleaned up the Tannerite containers, spray paint cans, soda / beer cans, playground balls before this photo. It's usually a very colorful range! :D

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Had couple of cans of the foam insulation go bad and wouldn't spray. They come apart and spray nicely when hit with .223.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    I've had the idea to fill up a couple of old milk jugs with red Jell-o and let them setup for a few days, then blast them. I imagine that a milk jug filled with Jell-o would explode awesomely when hit with a 1" slug or some .44 hollow point.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    If you always wanted to be a big game hunter but never had the time or money then you can switch over to shooting animal crackers. A ten yard shot is about the same as a 200 yard shot for scale. Lots of fun and no worries about cleaning up the mess.

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    I pay my nephew to come up with trash built robots which I pretend are zombies!

When being mature, my friends and I shoot standard paper targets.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    One of my favorite things to shoot is pots and pans I'll go by dollar store or goodwill and buy a box of assorted pots and pans for 5-10 dollars and enjoy them all day

3DPointCloud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2012
    SW IN
    I take a veggie/soup can, fill with water, place a small square piece of wood on top of the can and stack another can with water on top of the wood.. shoot lower can and watch upper can fly.. yay.

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Sounds like everyone has their own favorite things to shoot! I especially like the animal crackers and charcoal briquettes ideas. I have to agree that steel is always fun to shoot also. Some Bobcat Steel is on my list of things to buy once I graduate and get a big boy job making real money!

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    I bought some paint balls and golf tees to try out this weekend.. wasn't quite as fun as you would think. Even at 30 yards and a 4x scope you can barely see the paintball. That, and it won't blow out paint like you would hope either.

Other then that, I enjoy walking tin cans all over the range, as well as bottles of water. Scraps of clay pigeons leftover from shotguning, empty shotgun hulls, golf balls, etc. Those cheap .22 swing targets are fun as long as they last. They don't tend to take many shotgun slugs or 7.62x54R though. :D

Top Bottom