• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    in the summer time my wives garden will get some veggies that either rot or half eaten by critters in the night so they make for good target for the 12 gauge thrown into the air always fun trying for a two or three target before they fall

Last edited:

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    Has anyone used one of those self closing targets that are out now. I think they look interesting.

they work great for 9mm RNFMJ 40 they do ok too but within 1000 rounds they would be done fore with the 40. the 9mm you could probly double that and with a 22lr you could probly do about 3k rounds. They are defiantly interesting to shoot because you never know how they are going to bounce. plus after about 3 times hit they can get out there a decent distance. I walked one out to about 75 yards with my Hi Point 995ts (carbine 9mm) and that makes for a tricky standing shot

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have to give credit to my wife for the fun factor idea.

Used milk jugs filled with water...but with food coloring. Usually have red, blue, yellow and green. It makes things a lot more fun and adds some variety.

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Milk jugs

I bet its been 5 years since Rumpke has removed a plastic container from my house that hasnt been perforated. I like the gallon milk jugs. Slugs center mass. AR and .22lr start with the lid, then handle, then down the middle.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I mainly focus on recyclables filled with water.

i do have a couple brake rotors sitting around. how dangerous are they to shoot up?

Top Bottom