• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    What is the thought on us starting a thread to post where we find deals at and what not????

Alot of us have smart phones and will be looking at them at the show. Why not let each other know whos willing to deal and whos not?

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    What is the thought on us starting a thread to post where we find deals at and what not????

Alot of us have smart phones and will be looking at them at the show. Why not let each other know whos willing to deal and whos not?

Sounds like a great idea :rockwoot:

Anyone know of a vendor in particular that has pretty good prices on reloading components? I'm slowly working on gathering everything I need so I can get started this fall :D

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    This is going to be my first trip to a gun show. I've wanted to go for some time, but I've never been able to make it. I'll be mostly price checking AR-15 parts against the major websites in order decide if I want to order online or prepare for the next show. I wish I would have known earlier when it was coming, I would have saved some money to spend. I'll probably by some ammo, an INGO T-shirt and an OWB holster for a Sigma .40.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Does anyone know roughly how much some of the vendors charge for cast bullets, 9mm specifically? Trying to decide if it's worth it to buy them at the show vs. buying online.

SAMSON

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Indy, Southside
    Back to the other building??

Saturday. I haven't missed one since 2009. I hope they put it back in the other building, seems bigger. Not sure what I'm going to buy...more mags, some ammo...

Patience, it'll be back in the other building next show. Fall and winter shows in the South Pavilion, summer two shows in the Expo building. Believe me you don't want to be in the South pavilion when it's 90 degrees plus outside and thousands of sweaty bodies inside.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    ill be there friday morning.

Buying:
    Raven holster for my g22 with tlr1
    Ingo gear
    And ???

Looking for:
    Noveske stripped lower receiver. :D

Forgot about ammo if I get drawn for NFA Day.. :ar15:

You can get in at noon if a vendor supplies a badge. I never found it that worthwhile though to go early unless i was helping someone set up.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    If I get to the Raven booth first thing when they open on Friday about how long should it take to get a double mag pouch made? I want to go to FNS that evening and I won't be able to come back the next day.

Top Bottom