• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Endofdays

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Only my second time in years as I am always out of town. Questions: Can I bring my firearm with me to the show as a LTCP holder? What are the rules of carrying at the show/facility? What can I expect?

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Only my second time in years as I am always out of town. Questions: Can I bring my firearm with me to the show as a LTCP holder? What are the rules of carrying at the show/facility? What can I expect?

Yes you can but it must be unloaded and check it in at the table at the front door and the police officer will zip tie it.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Quick question. Is Friday afternoon slow enough to bring a 9 month old in a stroller? I've been a few times on Saturday's and with the crowds I've seen I wouldn't want to deal with the stroller. I'm in the market of a Kahr CM or PM 9...possibly used if the price is right.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Ok.... So what is the admission price this year?? I know it changes sometimes but wondering exactly how much cash me and the wife need to bring to gain admittance...... Parking still in the $3-$5 range????

TheAutomator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Is there going to be anyone there that's equipped to work on AR uppers? I need one stripped and put back together.

Top Bottom