• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Anyone at the 1500 usually have a decent selection of AK accessories? Last time I was looking for ar stuff so I didn't see any AK stuff.

I haven't really found any aftermarket stuff like rails(which is what I'm looking for) but there is like stocks and the like. what are you looking for?

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I haven't really found any aftermarket stuff like rails(which is what I'm looking for) but there is like stocks and the like. what are you looking for?
    Tapco trigger, TWS rail, Barrel extension maybe (I really want to put this stock on my Draco), Ultimak rails, Krebs safety, maybe mags.
    I'm not sure if I'll buy anything, but I would like to see the prices on it and also maybe check out a few different muzzle breaks. Not a huge fan of the Bart break except for it's looks.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Okay...... so carrying is okay as long as its unloaded and checked in by the LEO at the door...... But if he zip ties it..... how will it go into my polymer paddle holster?? I planned on carrying my G30 in my iTAC Defense paddle holster and bringing along my PF9 with belt clip so the PF9 wouldn't be the issue but I don't know how it will work out with my paddle holster.......

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I dont know what the holster you have looks like, but usually the ziptie goes through the magwel and out the ejection port so it might still fit.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, I really tried, but I will not be successful. I guess I will be getting rid of a couple of guns and looking for something else this weekend. Man, why can't I be satisfied!

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    I dont know what the holster you have looks like, but usually the ziptie goes through the magwel and out the ejection port so it might still fit.

iTAC Defense Roto-Retention Paddle Holster

IMAG0027.jpg

Not sure how the zip tie is going to work on this........

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    iTAC Defense Roto-Retention Paddle Holster

IMAG0027.jpg

Not sure how the zip tie is going to work on this........

It will work. There is plenty of room for the zip tie to fit in that holster. You could also bring a backpack and just put it in there until you are ready to leave the show.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Got my Kimber. Not an SIS but got me a Kimber finally! been after one for a couple years now it seems. Got a Custom TLE w/ Rail.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Loot! Pair of throwing knives from KL for my eldest daughter's birthday, (dont mess with that one, boys...), couple boxes of 5.56 for.testing in the EBR, couple bags of candy so I could get back in the front door,.... INGO stickers, a speedloader for my.b.I.l. Joe, and a box of Gemtec subsonic .22 from "the Devil, that temptor Corey from SSNFA. And three whole hours of relaxation! Almost priceless in and of itself.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I did all my shopping via text and calls. I will be there tomorrow with a bag full of SOE Multicam Beer Carriers, Visors Covers, and Cocks. I'll even have 2 blk. Visor Covers with me.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    PHP:
    I did all my shopping via text and calls. I will be there tomorrow with a bag full of SOE Multicam Beer Carriers, Visors Covers, and Cocks. I'll even have 2 blk. Visor Covers with me.

Feel free to come and park it at our place. We got two empty tables begging to be used!

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I only bought some reloading supplies, but one gun kept showing up at various tables that was calling my name. That was the Springfield Range officer.
    It just seemed like something I should buy.

jmartin72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Covington
    Got my INGO swag and some Razorback 9mm rounds. Didn't think I was going to be able to go, but I rode over with a guy from work. Going to put my INGO sticker on my car today. Good times!

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Stopped by the INGO booth and got to chat with lovemywoods. Then left without any swag. :ugh:

Great meeting a fellow member. Maybe next time I will be smart enough to snag some wares.

Top Bottom