Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Doing a survey of other states’ mask orders, it’s looking like Indiana’s is the strictest/most authoritarian.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Curtis Hill for me thanks!

Lucas was OK until the pot thing. He cannot win in Indiana now. Drugs is a NO GO.

First, I dont partake. Ive had multiple chances around the campfire but chose to abstain. Its just my thing. Doesnt mean Im against it. So call me a "friend of the court". I know personally multiple folks that DO partake, and the vast majority of them are productive members of society. Not ALL of them are upstanding, but in my case, all but 1 or 2 are. The same could be said for any other demographic.

But look at the realities of pot... not the feds classification of it. if you look at the ATF drug schedule objectively you would see that its a giant WTF?!?!? because the realities of pot dont jive with its schedule. Pot was scheduled far worse than necessary; some say primarily because most users were minorities.

Smoke out if you want. Just dont operate while impaired... same as alcohol. (which is medically more dangerous)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Curtis Hill? The guy who can't keep his hands to himself?

Only if you buy that BS?

Holcomb and his crew done everything possible to oust Curtis Hill and yet he still stands to tell us how Holcomb is wrong here.

Holcomb and crew hate Hill. That's why we need to elect him.

First, I dont partake...
    ...Smoke out if you want. Just dont operate while impaired... same as alcohol. (which is medically more dangerous)

Topic for another thread (there are plenty of legalization threads.)

I'm just saying, legalization won't fly in Indiana at this time. Too many crimes and dead loved ones out there.

Lucas should have stuck to conservative issues and he might have a chance.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Only if you buy that BS?

Holcomb and his crew done everything possible to oust Curtis Hill and yet he still stands to tell us how Holcomb is wrong here.

Holcomb and crew hate Hill. That's why we need to elect him.
    Well, enemy of my enemy and all. I don’t usually think that’s a true statement or wise, but I’m pissed enough. I’m in.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm plenty happy to entertain the thought of others. We're about a year behind though. This has to happen quick.

Name recognition. Proven track record. Not a RINO.

Let's ****ing go!

Let's kick this hypocritical bastard out...

9b300e7e-640e-4190-93f6-6cf241a1a75e_1920x1080.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Lucas should have stuck to conservative issues and he might have a chance.

Agreed. His district (also mine) Is a majority "traditional conservative" demographic. You can't go full libertarian there. It confuses them into thinking it is a liberal ideal, which garners an autonomous no response.

I also think he has an uphill battle given his recent popularity decline. Gonna be a hard sell to the GP.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    You know, this only happens about once a decade for me, but I'm actually warming up to the idea of a protest vote on this. If this takes off and it looks like the write-in can crack the surface tension of the pond, yes, by God I'll vote for him/her.

Here is my current roster of possibilities, in descending order of acceptability, compared to Holcomb:

Write-ins with grabass problems
    Paroled former Illinois Governors who don't meet Indiana's requirements of office
    Drug dealers
    Pedophiles
    Michigan Fans*
    Democrats
    Libertarians (...but only if they promise to balance their ticket with a brutal authoritarian running mate)

If any of these wins, I will personally scale the War Memorial during Symphony intermission and wipe my ass with what remains of the rule of law. Coz three years of being blindly-loyal to the *****-grabbing Hitler in the White House and that's how I roll now.

Don't like it...I guess you can go watch baseball games with George Will.

(* Hi Jamil :gheyhi:. Think the Tigers will make the pennant next year?)

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    If you're busy, I'd even write in Beowulf.

(This is not an endorsement of the Libertarian Party...there are some things even I will not support).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yup. And I have looked at the bag of :poop: dem running against him. Oh hell to the no.
    I won't vote for holcolm.
    Write in Jim Lucas? Hell yes.
    The Republican party which needs new leadership all around the country, puts up its party loyal candidates and it knows we.will vote for their Republican because it's the lesser evil. Better than aDemocrat.
    Well what this has gotten us many times is a wolf in sheeps clothing also known as a RINO (Republican in name only).
    I've mocked people in the past for voting libertarian or for write ins. Accusing them of handing it over to a Democrat.
    Maybe that will happen, maybe it wont. But if enough of us do it our guy we vote for may not win but the party will see their party boy is vulnerable! And eventually they will pick true conservative candidates or they'll start losing seats to Democrats. And they dont want that. This is very important to those number boys in the party trust me.

I am DONE voting for the lesser evil. Done. I will only vote for true public servants or candidates who uphold their oath now. Period.
    Holcomb is a piece of crap oath violator.
    If we get a Democrat honestly what worse could happen? Holcolm is anti gun, he is anti personal choice. He is anti cannabis. The guy is a turd.

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Where was she leading up to the primary? He was not challenged then so any attempt to defeat him now is just splitting the vote for a D win in the general election. You might as well vote Libertarian...or write in. (I'm not going to vote for this guy because X so I'm going to vote for this guy for X and I'll end up with this guy who I disagree with on all the Xs; every last damn one)

Damn you face, I'm going to cut off my nose! :rolleyes:

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    The way to do this is in the primary, not the general election. I think he's a pandering wiener, but better than the alternative.
    If I have to chose between a Democrat and a a republican whom actually act like a Democrat, I’d just vote for the actual thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Where was she leading up to the primary? He was not challenged then so any attempt to defeat him now is just splitting the vote for a D win in the general election. You might as well vote Libertarian...or write in. (I'm not going to vote for this guy because X so I'm going to vote for this guy for X and I'll end up with this guy who I disagree with on all the Xs; every last damn one)

Damn you face, I'm going to cut off my nose! :rolleyes:

This is exactly what happens.
    I hate Holcomb with a serious passion. He is a spineless worm half man.

But look at what else we actually have. In truth and be honest with yourself. Do you want to face that Dem offering. I do not. And the Libertarian's are a no go for me. The reasoning should be obvious and its not the weed issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom