• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Holy geez, from the stories people tell on here, I'm thinking the "men are medical wusses" stereotype may have some basis in fact.

...or I had a much, much better Dr. than most.

To anyone with the need, If you need this done in NWI, PM me and I'll tell you who I used.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    had mine on a friday, back to work on monday, i split my time between an office and production, on monday after a couple of hours on the floor working, i went back to my office a sat on a frozen bottle of water(helped with the pain),

it was all good....UNTIL that night when i removed my under wear, and they(my skivies) had stuck to the incisions! that hurt the worst! also they used dissolving stiches, a few days after the surgery, i was toweling off after the shower, and patting my "coin purse"dry like they said to, and i looked down and saw a stray hair in the incision, not wanting to get an infection i deciede to pull it (the stray hair) out

IT WASENT A HAIR! it was a sticth!, and lord it hurt!

so my advice, a little ky jelly, or vasoline on the incision to keep your underwear from sticking.

before the procedure, they gave me 10 mg of valium, and a local for the "cut". as i was waiting, my wife(now ex) and my daughters were with me, and the valluim kicked in, my daughter gave me their gameboy to play, and i held it upside down trying to play pokemon(it was the old flip open gameboy),I gave my wife a shopping list of stuff i wanted, "big b bbq, walmart peanut butter cups, oh and skittles so i can taste the rainbow!", yes i did say that! i remember!

good luck, take your time healing, and no matter what you think, playing softball, or golf, or 4 wheeling is not a good idea for a week or so!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    oh yeah, if it hasn't been mentioned yet, get an athletic supporter, ie jock strap, and wear it for the first few days to a week. Really helps keep the boys from moving around to much after the procedure.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    lol, yeah, nothing better than letting it rain in the house and pretty much guarantee no more little ones. ;)

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    lol, yeah, nothing better than letting it rain in the house and pretty much guarantee no more little ones. ;)

Remind me not to visit your house...

During a consultation I had, the doctor was going over all the details. He even mentioned that it wasn't unusual for an erection to happen; and to not worry; that it was only natural. I told him that considering the circumstances I really didn't think that would be an issue. He said "not for you, for me"; then winked at me.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    You actually have doctor's orders to relax and do nothing...
    rent some movies you've wanted to catch up on, grab a sixer and enjoy it... as difficult as that may be if you're a busy body.
    don't risk doing anything even remotely strenuous...

the bad news is, it's going to feel like someone kicked you in the nuts on the 2nd day... and the feeling just never quite goes away all day long. not a full blow 'just got kicked' feeling... more of a 'lingering 5 minutes ago got kicked' feeling...
    but the 3rd day that went away and was back to normal

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    As someone already mentioned, the bit of temporary pain is far outweighed by the great benefit of being able to use The Captain unfettered...no jimmy hat, no pills, nothing.
    And, yes, it definitely seems to get the wife extra interested.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    When they pull the vas out of the little slit, hang on to your dentures. Don't drive home in a full sized Bronco on a bumpy road. Do not jump up and down. You can jump up but when you come down you'll stay down. Your junk will turn some amazing colors daily. Be sure your verification sample doesn't include any saliva or you'll have to try again.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Got cut on a Wednesday, went to work Saturday (wearing a Jock for support) I had the suture-less snip, 13 years ago.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I had mine done 20 years ago, I was 30 at the time. I am almost 50 now, in the past 2 years I've been diagnosed with low T. I can't help but think that this procedure was a contributing factor, along with cholesterol lowering drugs.
    The low T is a real b*tch, no energy, moody, grumpy, lack of interest in life in general.
    I've been getting T shots for 2 years now and they do help, but they have their own risks and side effects. I would talk to your doctor about the chance of low T later in life.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    I had mine done 20 years ago, I was 30 at the time. I am almost 50 now, in the past 2 years I've been diagnosed with low T. I can't help but think that this procedure was a contributing factor, along with cholesterol lowering drugs.
    The low T is a real b*tch, no energy, moody, grumpy, lack of interest in life in general.
    I've been getting T shots for 2 years now and they do help, but they have their own risks and side effects. I would talk to your doctor about the chance of low T later in life.

I thought I was the only one thinking this.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    meh, you're removing the highway for the sperm and nothing more. the testes still function completely normal, still make sperm, and still make testosterone. there is just no way (when done properly) for the sperm to get out of your body.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Two things that you should know before.
    1. Your Urologist will say it will not hurt.
    2. All Urologists are lying sons o' *****es.......

Agreed... I remember feeling the needle in the back of my throat, and whatever they used for anesthesia seemed like it burned going in.

Top Bottom