• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I opted to stay awake for mine. Doc was cool and we conversed during the procedure. A couple days of frozen peas was enough for me to go back to work. I had mine back in June and have had zero complications.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    they can call it 'scalpel-less' all they want, but the fact is they still cut 2 holes in your sack.

Just one hole for mine.

I opted to stay awake for mine. Doc was cool and we conversed during the procedure. A couple days of frozen peas was enough for me to go back to work. I had mine back in June and have had zero complications.

Same for me. Just me and the doc in the room. Pretty funny guy. As soon as it was done I got dressed and walked out. Had my procedure on Friday, back to work monday.

Jtrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2016
    Fountain county
    I recently scheduled one, the nurse asked if the last Friday in may was OK and I said sure. Didn't even cross my mind that's memorial weekend, which is kind of appropriate I feel like

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Just one hole for mine.

Same for me. Just me and the doc in the room. Pretty funny guy. As soon as it was done I got dressed and walked out. Had my procedure on Friday, back to work monday.

Must have been nice. I had the Doc, his female assistant and my wife(who wanted to watch) in the room.....what a spectacle. Already nervous as hell, cold room and the man says his assistant will hold it out of the way, humorous Doc......

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

what?!?!?!

you said you could be a surrogate father since I had mine done already! My wife is going to be so pissed when she finds out. She'll probably cancel those next four fishing trips she booked me this summer just so I can be home and comfort her :xmad:

update: she's upset but man I am proud of her toughness. She still wants me to go and even extended them by a day.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I didn't know I was in such high demand!

what?!?!?!

you said you could be a surrogate father since I had mine done already! My wife is going to be so pissed when she finds out. She'll probably cancel those next four fishing trips she booked me this summer just so I can be home and comfort her :xmad:

update: she's upset but man I am proud of her toughness. She still wants me to go and even extended them by a day.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Just going to be 1 hole, and no stitches, it's small enough it'll heal on its own.

Get a pair of Under Armor (or generic equivalent) tight underwear. It helps a LOT. The less movement down there afterward, the better.

I didn't find the procedure bad at all, but was a bit uncomfortable the next day until I found a pair of Under Armor underwear in my drawer that I forgot about.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Just stopping in to reinforce what's been said already. Do what the doc orders, ice, "support", medicate as needed, REST. Schedule it Friday afternoon, lounge around all weekend.

yea, it's uncomfortable at the time. Felt like my doc was using an impromptu wrist-wrest too, no complaints other than that.

From what I know, the nerves do connect well inside your torso which is why you feel it in your gut.

Apparently the sample does not need to be tested in 90 minutes, mine was mailed. think it was higher priority but still just mailed.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Remind me not to visit your house...

During a consultation I had, the doctor was going over all the details. He even mentioned that it wasn't unusual for an erection to happen; and to not worry; that it was only natural. I told him that considering the circumstances I really didn't think that would be an issue. He said "not for you, for me"; then winked at me.

:laugh::lol2::)::rofl::lmfao:

There you go:)

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I want to get it done, but I'm nervous about the taste side effect of some sort of autoimmune problems I read that you can have. It seems to be pretty rare, but I already have neuromuscular issues and really don't want to make things worse. Anyone with health issues have it done and have worse issues from it?

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I want to get it done, but I'm nervous about the taste side effect of some sort of autoimmune problems I read that you can have. It seems to be pretty rare, but I already have neuromuscular issues and really don't want to make things worse. Anyone with health issues have it done and have worse issues from it?

:wrongdoor:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Enjoying this thread.
    :popcorn:
    It seems I was born "pre-snipped" so I don't ever have to worry about this; so I can just :D at all you fertile suckers.

Agreed... I remember feeling the needle in the back of my throat, and whatever they used for anesthesia seemed like it burned going in.

Of all the posts here, this is by far the most confusing. :scratch:

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield

Haha stupid autocorrect! Trying to keep with the theme of the thread I guess! To be clear I'm not worried about any taste!!!! Just the side effects of possible autoimmune issues...

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I know the valium had me a little loopy, but I am pretty sure nothing went in my mouth during my vasectomy.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Now I'm doubly confused about WebSnyper.
    Well now, hold on... other people are talking about it affecting their taste... I have some things popping up in my head that could account for this... I wonder if they were completely knocked out during their procedures.... I remember some dental patients reporting waking up in various stages of undress... this somehow feels related... are there dental/vasectomy clinics around? Things could have gotten mixed up.

Top Bottom