• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dshaf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Worst part will be the several trips back to lab with your"sample" to be tested to see if the snipping was a success.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Worst part will be the several trips back to lab with your"sample" to be tested to see if the snipping was a success.

Huh?
    They gave me enough time for the little swimmies to have enough time to no longer be present (six weeks, as I recall), then present just one sample.
    Yep, no swimmies, then that very night, it was off to the races!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My Doc didn't trust one sample. Made me do a minimum of two if I wanted a guarantee, and those were spaced out like 4 weeks or something. 2 clear samples required to insure things were 'right'.

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Well its done and over. I found I'm the 1 in a bunch that doesn't numb easily. So a few extra times of being numbed the doctor got it done. Sucked when we would discover i wasn't numb yet, but at the end of the day it was totally worth it. In a few days I'll be back to live fire drills, just with blanks.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    I feel fortunate. The wife is doing a c section this fall for our last offspring (2nd) and having her tubes lasered at the same time. No knife-to-sack for me:rockwoot:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Friend of mine had his snipped. A few hours later he had a visitor..his wife and I thought it would be funny to send him a couple dancers to entertain him since he was confined to sitting on the couch. Somehow he was not as amused as we were

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just scheduled my appointment today... April 14th is the day of doom.

On April 15th, you can wear this t-shirt...

82ac20f308deb7ab56858bc5b967b707.jpg

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Good luck....do not pick up anything over 10 pounds. My doctor told me it would be ok to pick up our daughter.....no he was very wrong. Intense painful swelling accompanied my clipping.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I feel fortunate. The wife is doing a c section this fall for our last offspring (2nd) and having her tubes lasered at the same time. No knife-to-sack for me:rockwoot:

My wife had a c- section with our twins and was going to go this route but after research she found that there are more negative issues for women that accompany that. More so than for men.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I get kinda choked up reading this thread... makes me want to go back and get a second one...

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I didn't think this was that bad at all.....the worst part was the jock strap and the best part was getting them 15 times in before taking the sample back. Doc said I needed 15 times in the next 30 days then get him a sample, I looked at the wife and said "you gonna be busy".

Top Bottom