• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    YEAH....now this is more like it!! No more of that "I like them both equal" Crap!
    So....we have established so far.......If you want to go deer hunting take your SIG. If you want to survive, take your Glock....

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Fine.

What has the Gunny said? "Show your friends your Kimber, Show your Enemies your Glock"?

Works for me... nuff said.

Oh, and If your Glock KB's... you're either not taking care of it or shooting ****-poor ammo.

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    In your opinion what doesn't fit about Glocks for some people. I see this a lot on here. Is it people with smaller hands? As I mentioned in another post Sigs feel better in my hand. But after shooting a Glock for a while it doesn't bother me at all.
    It's not just one thing.

For many it's the finger grooves being in the wrong spot. Others it's too fat (even the 19's). And others, as mentioned above, find the angle puts recoil into joints in an odd way. And lastly it's the angle as the pistol is raised to the eye - often it's combined with the stance the shooter uses; If they lock out the arms, it stresses the wrist(s). Glocks seem to be designed more for a Weaver-like stance - And I have no idea if that was intentional, it's just an observation.

[Obviously, problems 1 &2 can be cured by Robar, or the like.]

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I do believe that Tommy Lee Jones said it best. "Get rid of that nickel plated sissy pistol and get yourself a glock."

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    It's not just one thing.

For many it's the finger grooves being in the wrong spot. Others it's too fat (even the 19's). And others, as mentioned above, find the angle puts recoil into joints in an odd way. And lastly it's the angle as the pistol is raised to the eye - often it's combined with the stance the shooter uses; If they lock out the arms, it stresses the wrist(s). Glocks seem to be designed more for a Weaver-like stance - And I have no idea if that was intentional, it's just an observation.

[Obviously, problems 1 &2 can be cured by Robar, or the like.]

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Last edited:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    It's not just one thing.

You lost me here. Glocks don't favor a "stance".

If you want controversy, "ALL DEFENSE PISTOLS SHOULD BE 9MM GLOCKS!"

There ya go.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Shay is half right :draw: a Glock is the way to go but its got to be a .40 cal - the velocity of a 9 with the energy of a 45, the best of both worlds

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I love everything about GLOCK. they feel natural in my hand and instinctive shooting is a breeze. and about Ka-boom, it wont happen if you dont use re-loads...

Glock21 - its time that you changed ur username, you keep making bad comments about Glocks.

If you want to thread the needle use the Sig
    If you want to blow away the needle and the little old lady holding the needle get a Glock!

:do2::biggun:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Blah blah blah. ;)

Honestly shoot what works for you.
    Glock makes a fine pistol.
    Sig makes a fine pistol.
    at least 1% of 1911's are fine pistols *snicker*

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    GLOCK - The official pistol of INGO

55254437fa4.jpg

Joke :):

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I would rather shoot my sig at further distances because I am more accurate with it. Grip angle, better materials, whatever. I just put better groups on paper at 25 yards with the sig. Besides, who wants one of those crappy polymer pistols right? I mean they are all the same. Hi-Point, Glock, HK, FN. All the same.

Top Bottom