• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I just updated the OP to reflect the orders in line for the second pallet. Unless we get a whole bunch of people backing out on the first orders, I will be doing a second since we have enough to account for a second pallet, so check the list to make sure I got your orders correct. The second pallet will be bought after I'm paid for the first one since I can't afford to float 5 grand worth of MREs :D

Water update: The water dropped another 4-5 inches since last night, if it continues I'm going to try to get my truck out late tonight since the hydrograph prediction is that the water will be going back up Thursday.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Truck is out!

I forded two spots that were above the bumpers, including my driveway, but the last spot was just too deep, when I waded out into it it was chest deep which puts it well over the air intake on my truck so I turned back and went with plan B.

Plan B was after a day of no rain to try to drive the truck up the road I cut last week through my woods. This is about a mile of off-road with about 3/4 of a mile of new road. Well, it took almost two hours and seven spots I had to winch the truck, but I got it out and got some new hillbilly pinstriping in the process :D. New winch cable got good and broken in too.

I'm scheduled to go to Evansville tomorrow (Thursday) to pick up the pallet so Snorko, Jclark, if either of you (or both) can meet tomorrow to collect MREs for Evansville folks. I'll need cash upon meeting. CVMA, I'll PM you about meeting where we discussed before. Everyone else: I'll PM payment information tomorrow after I get home to those who are on the first pallet, you'll have a week to get me funds then your turn goes to the next person in line for the second pallet.

Assuming I get paid in a timely manner I'll be ordering a second pallet, so you folks who are in line for that one will have your chance.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    OP, my schedule is open tomorrow. I look forward to hearing from you as to pick-up time and local. I will PM you my cell number shortly.

Any Evansville area folks who can't make it, PM me and I can get yours also. We want to make this smoothe to encourage future deliveries :)

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    0505011657.jpg

Stacked in my GF's garage!

PMs going out shortly to those in on the first pallet.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    PMs have been sent to those on the first pallet. People first in line for the next pallet will be notified by May 16 if anyone backs out on this pallet. If you are in on the first pallet and did not get a PM, send me a PM asap!

Once this pallet is paid for and distributed, I will work on getting a second pallet since we have enough folks in the queue, so I anticipate getting it in 2-3 weeks.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Thanks to shibumiseeker for making this so easy. Met up yesterday for the E'ville crews orders.

I would like to go ahead and put in an order for 2 cases out of the second or third pallet.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Anyone getting some that will be close to Grant County? I would like to get a couple cases if someone is going to be close(ish). PM me so I can add myself to the next buy. My schedule right now doesn't allow long drives.

Either way thanks to shibumiseeker for setting this up and making it go so smoothly.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Anyone getting some that will be close to Grant County? I would like to get a couple cases if someone is going to be close(ish). PM me so I can add myself to the next buy. My schedule right now doesn't allow long drives.

Either way thanks to shibumiseeker for setting this up and making it go so smoothly.
    Dudley0 I'm on the list for the next buy and I'm in Westfield. I'm sure well get the supply chain up to you. If push comes to shove I can get quite a few cases in my minivan and make a road trip myself to supply guys around here or north of here. I don't normally travel south of Indy but my wife says I need to get out more :dunno:.:D

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Dudley0 I'm on the list for the next buy and I'm in Westfield. I'm sure well get the supply chain up to you. If push comes to shove I can get quite a few cases in my minivan and make a road trip myself to supply guys around here or north of here. I don't normally travel south of Indy but my wife says I need to get out more :dunno:.:D

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to be included with your pickup. I'm on the list and I would be glad to pitch in gas money to assist with the pickup. I'm getting two cases. Just let me know. :ingo:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Is there going to be a third pallet? I live in the Mooresville area and would gladly pay by credit card plus the added 3% (I think) plus some gas for 5 cases if I can figure out an easy way to pick them up someplace not too far from my home in Camby. There seems to be a lot to work out here, but the price would definitely make it worth while. If someone is in the delivery chain in the area and can help me out a little, please let me know before I place a definite order. I really would hate to get a negative rep. It seems like a pretty good thing for shibumiseeker to start off.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Put me down for two cases. It seems that I am destined for more MREs. Thanks for the offers to help get them close. Once we have a closer date for OP to get them I will wrangle out how.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom