• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    I'm planning on going to the Bloomington one later this month (19th & 20th) since is really close to where i live. Though, I'm not sure what to expect. I'm used to the enormous gun shows in Fort Worth Texas, and I'll probably be very disappointed. Anyone been to the Bloomington one and have any insight about go or no-go?

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Feb 26th weekend has 2 gun shows in Shipshewana. I will likely be up there for that.
    Yes, I saw that too Expat. That happened a couple of years ago too and it was really cool going to 2 shows; one almost right across the street from the other. I'll be there this year too.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I'm planning on going to the Bloomington one later this month (19th & 20th) since is really close to where i live. Though, I'm not sure what to expect. I'm used to the enormous gun shows in Fort Worth Texas, and I'll probably be very disappointed. Anyone been to the Bloomington one and have any insight about go or no-go?
    It's limited by the size of the venue, probably around 100 tables. I'm not sure who is booked for it, but there is usually a variety of merchandise. I'd guess that there will be around 35-40 tables of guns. The rest will be mostly magazines, ammunition, reloading supplies, knives, etc.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Porter county/Valpo gun show coming up. Feb. 19-20. Usually a decent show with 300+ tables

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Any info on size or what the Muncie show this weekend may be like? Haven't been in a few years.
    I'd like to know too. Looking for something to do to get out of the house tomorrow. I have heard some people say it's not worth the effort, but I've never been to that one. If it's craptastic, I'd rather find something more local to do.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Any info on size or what the Muncie show this weekend may be like? Haven't been in a few years.
    190 tables this weekend. A little light on guns with a couple regulars not there, I'd guess around 55-65 tables of firearms. Lots of AR parts and accessories. Several vendors with ammunition and knives. Decent selection of magazines, reloading supplies, targets and optics. Not a lot of new guns, more used guns at this show.

Gypsy31

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2014
    Newburgh
    Good show for Huntingburg this morning. Lots of tables with typical show items. I even saw primers there, but didn't have any prices listed.

tscherry70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 7, 2021
    Bedford
    How large of a venue is the show in Bloomington this weekend?
    I went today, and I would guess it's about 75 tables. About 1/3 of that are actual guns, the rest is ammo, brass, reloading supplies. One T-shirt vendor. It's pretty small. Lots of people crammed into a small space with barely enough space to walk in two directions between tables.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I went today, and I would guess it's about 75 tables. About 1/3 of that are actual guns, the rest is ammo, brass, reloading supplies. One T-shirt vendor. It's pretty small. Lots of people crammed into a small space with barely enough space to walk in two directions between tables.
    Your guess is a little off, it's a little over 125 tables. I'd say the rest of your assessment is accurate, but I'd add that there are a lot of magazines as well.

CTBay

Marksman
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2021
    Bedford
    straight shooters will be in Orleans this weekend. Robinson's auction barn on hwy 37, north of Orleans east side of road. I'll be there after boy's basketball practice.

This was awful. Same as Martinsville. Very few tables. 15 maybe with 8 of them having any firearms. I am probably going to ignore straight shooters for a while.

Since the before the pandemic the 1500 has gotten progressively worse. I keep going hoping it will start getting better but it only gets worse. They should change the name of it to the 1500 Nut & Knife Show.

Top Bottom