• ...and so much more!
  • Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Yeah, my safe is to keep out the dope heads and the such. A good professional can open any safe. If you have seen the movie Thunderbolt and Lightfoot you will know what I mean :>)

Ron

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yeah, my safe is to keep out the dope heads and the such. A good professional can open any safe. If you have seen the movie Thunderbolt and Lightfoot you will know what I mean :>)

Ron

When I hovered over the LMGTFY before clicking it, and it said, "Youtube + gun + safe + crack", I thought these two posts were related! :):

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I was thinking more about the 2003 remake of The Italian Job:

[video=youtube;j5Bnf4o1ItU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5Bnf4o1ItU[/video]

If someone wants into your safe, they're going to get into your safe. It's simply a matter of time and effort required, the first thing that's taught about vaults and safes in the military regarding storage of classified materials and hardware.

I leave the key in the lock of my document safe as its real purpose is fire protection, not security. The handgun safe is kept locked. It's heavy enough that it's a two man lift and it's bolted down, which I debated about as someone would simply rip the floor out taking it, causing yet more damage. I may unbolt it some time.

John

Savage300

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    buddy at work asked me to help him move over the weekwnd. I couldn't make it,b ut he came to work on Monday and said that someone stole his 1911.......IO feeeelz bad for the guy #sad

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Gotta think to the future man, fedoras will go out of style'

enhanced-983-1393886799-3.jpg

ETA: Hat experts, correct me if I am wrong, but I may have just learned that the fellow on the right is actually wearing a trilby and not a fedora. A cursory review of Google search results also seems to indicate that most of the rather goofy looking types in the results supposedly wearing "fedoras" are actually wearing trilbys?

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    enhanced-983-1393886799-3.jpg

ETA: Hat experts, correct me if I am wrong, but I may have just learned that the fellow on the right is actually wearing a trilby and not a fedora. A cursory review of Google search results also seems to indicate that most of the rather goofy looking types in the results supposedly wearing "fedoras" are actually wearing trilbys?

Im no hat expert, but yes. A fedora has a wide brim, a trilby does not. Either hat worn by someone young enough to be carded at a bar typically cant pull it off and makes them look like an idiot. Like wearing wingtips and black socks with jorts and a tee shirt.

Now if you couple it with a nice sportcoat, it can look good.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Im no hat expert, but yes. A fedora has a wide brim, a trilby does not. Either hat worn by someone young enough to be carded at a bar typically cant pull it off and makes them look like an idiot. Like wearing wingtips and black socks with jorts and a tee shirt.

Now if you couple it with a nice sportcoat, it can look good.

It's OK though if the T-shirt has a pocket.

John

Top Bottom