• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I have chosen to carry what I shoot the best, which happened to increase capacity as well. I’ve had several models of small carry guns but I can’t shoot them as quickly, accurately, or confidently as a larger gun. I’d love to be at Miculek’s level of speed and skill with a revolver, but I’m not. I don’t have the time, ammo, or sponsorship to ever practice at his level. Instead, I have to accept my limitations and carry something that’s right for me. Having the increased round count is just a bonus.

Anyone who subscribes to the mindset of: “if I can’t get it done with 6 then I guess I’m screwed anyway,” is a fool. If you think a few shots from a handgun will be enough, you may want to get some training. They may die, but you’re going to get hurt too.

This wasn’t long ago:

[video=youtube_share;pRF4yOIY00I]https://youtu.be/pRF4yOIY00I[/video]

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I have chosen to carry what I shoot the best, which happened to increase capacity as well. I’ve had several models of small carry guns but I can’t shoot them as quickly, accurately, or confidently as a larger gun. I’d love to be at Miculek’s level of speed and skill with a revolver, but I’m not. I don’t have the time, ammo, or sponsorship to ever practice at his level. Instead, I have to accept my limitations and carry something that’s right for me. Having the increased round count is just a bonus.

Anyone who subscribes to the mindset of: “if I can’t get it done with 6 then I guess I’m screwed anyway,” is a fool. If you think a few shots from a handgun will be enough, you may want to get some training. They may die, but you’re going to get hurt too.

This wasn’t long ago:

[video=youtube_share;pRF4yOIY00I]https://youtu.be/pRF4yOIY00I[/video]

Those silly newscasters. She didn't reload lol she had a FTE or FTF and had to rack the slide. Either way, less is never more in regards to capacity.

Top Bottom