• Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Why do you guys hate poor helpless Widows and Orphans? :dunno:

.......oh wait.... those were the Syrian refuges.
    Yep the same ones who started killing Americans.
    I truly hope the President closes the border completely. No one in except U.S. citizens. Not even Visa holders. this is a national security emergency.

And am I the only one tired of sees ****ing polls for everything?
    Should I wipe my ass front to back or back to front? Should I hop on one leg or walk with two? Are you less likely or more likely to scream as you jump off the bridge?
    Since when does a republic rely on popular opinion or mob rule to make decisions on enforcing or not enforcing the laws of the land? Trump is the first president to have any backbone at all

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is it though? I see no evidence of any of that and no one else has provided anything more than conjecture at this point.
    Check the grammar. It is full funded and orchestrated. Full stop. And the MSM is covering it.

MSM isn’t funding and organizing.

Somebody is assisting and encouraging this group. It ain’t organic, and it’s no coincidence both invasions, sorry, caravans, happened immediately preceding an election here.

Sorry for overuse of the Oxford comma.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yep the same ones who started killing Americans.
    I truly hope the President closes the border completely. No one in except U.S. citizens. Not even Visa holders. this is a national security emergency.

And am I the only one tired of sees ****ing polls for everything?
    Should I wipe my ass front to back or back to front? Should I hop on one leg or walk with two? Are you less likely or more likely to scream as you jump off the bridge?
    Since when does a republic rely on popular opinion or mob rule to make decisions on enforcing or not enforcing the laws of the land? Trump is the first president to have any backbone at all

The republic has been dead since at least 1861.

A few more nails were hammered into the coffin with the 17th Amendment.....as were some more back in June of '12.... but make no mistake, the republic conceived at Lexington and Concord has been dead for some time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The republic has been dead since at least 1861.

A few more nails were hammered into the coffin with the 17th Amendment.....as were some more back in June of '12.... but make no mistake, the republic conceived at Lexington and Concord has been dead for some time.
    I strongly lean to agree with you

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    copy-border-apprehensions.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    What it says is: Gee, let's look at what is happening every day/month in the USA. Somewhere around 35,000 people are detained each month. I seem to remember a number around 50,000 so I checked and this chart came up when I checked.

So, what I'm saying...and what the chart is saying....is that you are being jacked around reading news reports and getting all worked up about this subject. Trump is doing his job in detaining illegals. The illegal population in the USA is pretty stable at 3%. Trump can keep these people out. He's doing pretty much what his predecessors did and rounding em up and shipping them home.

So, while you develop high blood pressure over media reports, I don't see this as an invasion any different than most weeks for the Border Patrol. If they need help with this particular group, I'm sure Trump will provide it.

WTF are you worried about?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Wow, and people call MSNBC and CNN biased? This is journalistic garbage. I guess this trash rag counts on people to NOT read the original Spanish language article. It refers to arrests of possible ISIS fighters back in 2016. Nowhere in there even mentions this caravan. Utter BS

Oh, well then I'll rest easy knowing that it's probably just garden variety MS-13 with the potential to blend in, and not those ISIS characters.

:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;fLJ3p8yHdWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJ3p8yHdWk[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you seek asylum why travel across so many countries to seek asylum?

Oh... because it’s just an excuse to come here. Got it. Mostly men too. Why?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you seek asylum why travel across so many countries to seek asylum?

Oh... because it’s just an excuse to come here. Got it. Mostly men too. Why?
    You’re not supposed to notice the young males. Just the women and children.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Seeing pictures of this everywhere I turn there are things that just don't seem to add up. The people seem remarkably clean and well fed for traveling a long distance on foot. I'm sweaty and filthy if I'm just working in the woods for a day let alone hiked for miles with enough provisions on my back for the trip plus carrying any property and or managing small children.

That's the first thing I noticed, clean white shirts. I can't even keep a white shirt clean for 2 hours!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does this not all really help the R and Trump in the end.
    look at some of you all pissed as heck and angry about it.
    makes you want to vote for which party?

Top Bottom