• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Why would the Dems want thousands of uneducated individuals coming to the US to suck up resources our own poor US citizens already find lacking? Can this really be what the Dems want? The only reason I can see is the whole charade makes Trump look bad. But does it really? I see this as galvanizing Trump's base as well as pushing some of the independents to close the voting curtain and privately vote Republican. The only way Trump looks bad is if soldiers start shooting invaders as the soldiers protect our sovereign border.

If the Dems really cared about these kids they would be adopting the kids to replace the babies they aborted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why would the Dems want thousands of uneducated individuals coming to the US to suck up resources our own poor US citizens already find lacking? Can this really be what the Dems want? The only reason I can see is the whole charade makes Trump look bad. But does it really? I see this as galvanizing Trump's base as well as pushing some of the independents to close the voting curtain and privately vote Republican. The only way Trump looks bad is if soldiers start shooting invaders as the soldiers protect our sovereign border.

If the Dems really cared about these kids they would be adopting the kids to replace the babies they aborted.

This is another brick in the wall of the voting block they are building.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Oh, well then I'll rest easy knowing that it's probably just garden variety MS-13 with the potential to blend in, and not those ISIS characters.

:rolleyes:

[video=youtube;fLJ3p8yHdWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJ3p8yHdWk[/video]

But this thread was based on a LIE. Many justify that lie with their own biases since it supports their own beliefs. This is as bad or worse than what CNN/MSNBC does that you hate so much. Why is this fabrication different than theirs?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But this thread was based on a LIE. Many justify that lie with their own biases since it supports their own beliefs. This is as bad or worse than what CNN/MSNBC does that you hate so much. Why is this fabrication different than theirs?

:popcorn:

I was told by my president these people on the march are, "hardened felons." Now, how the heck does he know that? :dunno:

Just two weeks ago he told me to assume people are innocent until proven guilty.

I haz confused.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    :popcorn:

I was told by my president these people on the march are, "hardened felons." Now, how the heck does he know that? :dunno:

Just two weeks ago he told me to assume people are innocent until proven guilty.

I haz confused.

If they are organized to invade the USA, that would be illegal. Since they are not citizens of this great country, they cannot reap the benefits....oh, except for free food, healthcare, housing and other stuff. That free stuff does not count.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If they are organized to invade the USA, that would be illegal. Since they are not citizens of this great country, they cannot reap the benefits....oh, except for free food, healthcare, housing and other stuff. That free stuff does not count.
    No, no - they are already hardened felons. That's the statement -not they're going to commit one illegal act by crossing into America. The future act of crossing does not make someone a hardened felon right now.

One would think a hardened criminal would be happy to stay put in Honduras, given their lax law enforcement, not venture to America. Heck, you can't even bribe cops here (as a general rule).

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    On behalf of Hondurans....I'd like to disclose that the local roofing company used a crew of Hondurans about a dozen years back to re-roof my house. It has god-awful steep pitches and would tighten the sphincter of yer average good ol' boy.

These fellas didn't speak a word of English...at least not in my presence. But they stripped the roof clean, laid down new paper and frost barriers and hand-nailed new shingles in place....and cleaned up EVERYTHING...in less than 12 hours.

Now, there was another crew down the street doing a similar job on a home with hail damage. They were at it for about a week. Showed up around 8:45 or 9, were gone at lunch for an hour and a half and seemed to be gone for the day by 4:30. These boys were NOT Honduran. They were Hoosiers, by God! Just sayin'.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    On behalf of Hondurans....I'd like to disclose that the local roofing company used a crew of Hondurans about a dozen years back to re-roof my house. It has god-awful steep pitches and would tighten the sphincter of yer average good ol' boy.

These fellas didn't speak a word of English...at least not in my presence. But they stripped the roof clean, laid down new paper and frost barriers and hand-nailed new shingles in place....and cleaned up EVERYTHING...in less than 12 hours.

Now, there was another crew down the street doing a similar job on a home with hail damage. They were at it for about a week. Showed up around 8:45 or 9, were gone at lunch for an hour and a half and seemed to be gone for the day by 4:30. These boys had pale skin and were NOT Honduran. Just sayin'.

They took our jobs!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Now, there was another crew down the street doing a similar job on a home with hail damage. They were at it for about a week. Showed up around 8:45 or 9, were gone at lunch for an hour and a half and seemed to be gone for the day by 4:30. These boys were NOT Honduran. They were Hoosiers, by God! Just sayin'.

Well, if they are here legally and getting paid appropriately, sounds GREAT!

If the local roofing company you used was knowingly using illegals as a labor force they need to be fined heavily or shutdown.
    If so they probably paid them **** and did take jobs from American citizens. :twocents:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    To be fair, we recently had new windows put in this old house. The apprentice installer who hustled his butt all day like it was 1962 was a young lad with a handsome visage (according to my wife) and a MAN BUN.

So, it isn't necessarily Hondurans 1, US Millennials 0. And I was proud to see this blonde-haired young lad hustling like that. It's what us apprentices did way back when or get fired by lunch time.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Well, if they are here legally and getting paid appropriately, sounds GREAT!

If the local roofing company you used was knowingly using illegals as a labor force they need to be fined heavily or shutdown.
    If so they probably paid them **** and did take jobs from American citizens. :twocents:

I'll get right on it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is it though? I see no evidence of any of that and no one else has provided anything more than conjecture at this point.

Capture.jpg

[video=youtube;o8PGOMJZirc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8PGOMJZirc[/video]

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    No, no - they are already hardened felons. That's the statement -not they're going to commit one illegal act by crossing into America. The future act of crossing does not make someone a hardened felon right now.

One would think a hardened criminal would be happy to stay put in Honduras, given their lax law enforcement, not venture to America. Heck, you can't even bribe cops here (as a general rule).

Future act? Didn't they already cross into Mexico illegally?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

What's the lie? There is a Honduran caravan headed this way. They intend to force their way into the US. (ie: invasion) ISIS operatives have been arrested in Honduras within the last 2 years, and it is a haven for human trafficking as well. It is not unreasonable to see the potential for ISIS operatives to blend in with the caravan.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This is another brick in the wall of the voting block they are building.

If Republicans would get smart and reform immigration law to legally allow more work visas for manual labor, with a path to citizenship for those who deserve it, you may find that the mostly religious and traditional family-oriented people from Latin America are not exactly a lock for the Democrat vote. I am all for legal immigration for people who want to better their lives and become Americans. (NOT hyphenated-Americans) Hordes of people carrying the flag of another nation and storming the border should be repelled by whatever means necessary. A nation without borders in not a nation.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Future act? Didn't they already cross into Mexico illegally?

When did we give a **** about Mexican law? :dunno:

Again, crossing a border does not make make someone a "hardened felon" - theft, armed robbery, rape, murder... not crossing into Mexico.

Either show me something to back up the "hardened felon" statement, or let it fall under the category of "fake news".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If Republicans would get smart and reform immigration law to legally allow more work visas for manual labor, with a path to citizenship for those who deserve it, you may find that the mostly religious and traditional family-oriented people from Latin America are not exactly a lock for the Democrat vote. I am all for legal immigration for people who want to better their lives and become Americans. (NOT hyphenated-Americans) Hordes of people carrying the flag of another nation and storming the border should be repelled by whatever means necessary. A nation without borders in not a nation.
    Which brings us back to the question - "why hasn't the Republicans made a concerted effort for immigration reform?" :dunno:

Top Bottom