• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hondurans put the H in Hustle.

When I had my house in the woods built the siding contractor's Honduran crew was there for one day, then refused to come back, making the GC scramble to replace them. I asked what the problem was he said they claimed there was a Chalupacabra in the woods they were scared of.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    When did we give a **** about Mexican law? :dunno:

Again, crossing a border does not make make someone a "hardened felon" - theft, armed robbery, rape, murder... not crossing into Mexico.

Either show me something to back up the "hardened felon" statement, or let it fall under the category of "fake news".

In a caravan of thousands of people from a country torn by gang violence and drug culture, it is not unreasonable to think that there may indeed be a few hardened criminals mixed in with the jaywalkers. Assuming that they are all roofers, landscapers and future restaurant owners is a bit naive. Opinions based on reality are not fake news. I don't care one way or the other whether they are all churchgoing day laborers or hardened criminals. I see a horde of invaders waving the flag of a foreign nation and storming borders of sovereign countries. I want them stopped. Period.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    When I had my house in the woods built the siding contractor's Honduran crew was there for one day, then refused to come back, making the GC scramble to replace them. I asked what the problem was he said they claimed there was a Chalupacabra in the woods they were scared of.

That's just silly. Chupacabra is strictly a central/south american thing.

We have bigfoot up here.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That's just silly. Chupacabra is strictly a central/south american thing.

We have bigfoot up here.

Much scarier than Chupacabra, too.

michelle-obama-11-30-16-9.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

They probably saw Printcraft nekkid.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What's the lie? There is a Honduran caravan headed this way. They intend to force their way into the US. (ie: invasion) ISIS operatives have been arrested in Honduras within the last 2 years, and it is a haven for human trafficking as well. It is not unreasonable to see the potential for ISIS operatives to blend in with the caravan.

Not that I'm some kind of expert but I don't think it's how ISIS works.

All the terrorist actions committed in the name of ISIS in western countries have been committed by homegrown terrorists.

They don't need to send "operatives" when they can reach crazy folks through the internet and convince them to commit terrorist actions (using a van, knife, gun whatever).

They don't send operatives with carefully planned missions like Al Qaeda did with 9/11.

That's why they are so hard to stop.The plan is very basic and they are born in the country where they strike so you can't catch them at the border.

:twocents:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

They don't send operatives with carefully planned missions like Al Qaeda did with 9/11.

Terrorists never slammed airliners into buildings, either. Until they did.

Only a fool thinks that it can't happen because it hasn't happened.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

All the terrorist actions committed in the name of ISIS in western countries have been committed by homegrown terrorists.

They don't need to send "operatives" when they can reach crazy folks through the internet and convince them to commit terrorist actions (using a van, knife, gun whatever).

That's why they are so hard to stop.The plan is very basic and they are born in the country where they strike so you can't catch them at the border.

Well sorry my friend but you would be wrong based on facts and intelligence weve received. Terrorists groups (we arent just fighting isis) DO use the cartels and other smuggling networks to gain access to the U.S. and they do attempt to blend in and act like migrants.
    Foreign agents (terrorists) come into the U.S. and indoctrinate u.s. citizens through mosques, and other places.
    They have came through the southern border and the northern border WITH actual plans for attacks within the U.S.
    Weve caught some of them

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If Republicans would get smart and reform immigration law to legally allow more work visas for manual labor, with a path to citizenship for those who deserve it, you may find that the mostly religious and traditional family-oriented people from Latin America are not exactly a lock for the Democrat vote. I am all for legal immigration for people who want to better their lives and become Americans. (NOT hyphenated-Americans) Hordes of people carrying the flag of another nation and storming the border should be repelled by whatever means necessary. A nation without borders in not a nation.

giphy.gif

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well sorry my friend but you would be wrong based on facts and intelligence weve received. Terrorists groups (we arent just fighting isis) DO use the cartels and other smuggling networks to gain access to the U.S. and they do attempt to blend in and act like migrants.
    Foreign agents (terrorists) come into the U.S. and indoctrinate u.s. citizens through mosques, and other places.
    They have came through the southern border and the northern border WITH actual plans for attacks within the U.S.
    Weve caught some of them

I was just going to say... didn't we catch something like 14 trying to cross the border, like a year ago or so.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Weve caught some of them

Well like I said I'm not expert, you know more about this than I do.

But even if there are some potential terrorists among them I don't think it's even relevant and it's not the main reason why this caravan should be stopped if they try to enter the US illegally.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This is all very familiar.....

[video=youtube;AecJ4Vi_zqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AecJ4Vi_zqk[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In a caravan of thousands of people from a country torn by gang violence and drug culture, it is not unreasonable to think that there may indeed be a few hardened criminals mixed in with the jaywalkers. Assuming that they are all roofers, landscapers and future restaurant owners is a bit naive. Opinions based on reality are not fake news. I don't care one way or the other whether they are all churchgoing day laborers or hardened criminals. I see a horde of invaders waving the flag of a foreign nation and storming borders of sovereign countries. I want them stopped. Period.

No, no, he didn't say there's a statistically correct number of "hardened felons". They are "hardened felons".

Reality? Show me that the majority are "hardened felons". If the president knows it to be a fact, them you should easily be able to corroborate it.

The only fact I've heard is that there's a caravan of migrants now in Mexico on their way to America.

Here's all the noise that's been added without any substantial proof whatsoever:
    • George Soros is paying them.
    • The DNP organized it.
    • They are "hardened felons".
    • They are infiltrated by ISIS.
    • They pay $360 for strollers on Amazon.
    • There is a chupacabra in Indiana.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No, no, he didn't say there's a statistically correct number of "hardened felons". They are "hardened felons".

Reality? Show me that the majority are "hardened felons". If the president knows it to be a fact, them you should easily be able to corroborate it.

The only fact I've heard is that there's a caravan of migrants now in Mexico on their way to America.

Here's all the noise that's been added without any substantial proof whatsoever:
    • George Soros is paying them.
    • The DNP organized it.
    • They are "hardened felons".
    • They are infiltrated by ISIS.
    • They pay $360 for strollers on Amazon.
    • There is a chupacabra in Indiana.
    Point of contention. I believe it was a chalupacabra. They're known to lurk around the great southern forest, as well as Taco Bell restaurants. ;)

Top Bottom